Go Lower

OMG,

she really does not make it easy for the dieter's that are in need of support.
I really would not hold your breath....this is her second time..lol
You know what they say 3rd time lucky...he he

How did everyone get on with the photo shoot day?
Hope they had a fantastic time. x

AHHHHHH! I just want to strangle her. I mean she didnt have much weight to loose to begin with did she?? She has got no idea what it is really like to have a weight problem. Are we all supposed to be disciplined forever???? I really hope she is gone, puts me off that forum, and its a shame because everyone else seems lovely!!

She has been gone for 31 minutes, thats a good sign!

Yes hun,

she has no idea what it is like to be over weight and probably never will.....never mind.....i am a true believer in all that goes around comes around....he he.

Chat soon girls....hope you can still fill me in on the gossip.

Well done with the brilliant weight loss....keep it up. xxx

She has been gone for 31 minutes, thats a good sign!

We thought yesterday that the 2 days was a good sign though

Yes hun,

she has no idea what it is like to be over weight and probably never will.....never mind.....i am a true believer in all that goes around comes around....he he.

Nope totally agree with you - I went for her the other day in the boots thread.

For Jacquie

For Special Shaz ...

I don't have huge calves but big enough. I've never worn long boots, and seems all the ankle ones are the fashion with trousers. I rarely wear a skirt these days, except in the summer.

When asked why she posted on a thread she couldnt relate to

And to show that there is another way to get round fashion :)

Now this is something that is personal to me and it was me who started the thread

It's not about fashion it is sole destroying when you can't wear boots and my problem was ankle boots as well.

I don't care about whether it is fashionable I wanted something that fitted and as for trousers to hide things, chunky calfs and thighs prevent you wearing them as well and if an ankle boot is also too narrow that don't work either.

Think how awefull you must feel when you can't wear trousers from an outsize shop because the legs are too narrow for you? Thats the point you go home abd cry your heart out!

Been there, done that and felt like a freak!

Geting things to fit is more about your personal perception of yourself and when you can't fit in something 'normal' it does more damage than not being fashionable.

Nite girls.....and don't let her upset you anymore....together we are a force that nobody can mess with.

Shaz xxx

She is unbelievable! We could write a best selling book on how annoying she is!!

I read them to my mum and she does cry with laughter.

Some of it is funny but no body has the right to upset other people.

I have a great image of her in my head lol.

Oh dear - I couldnt resist - there was a wow is me post on the slow started thread!

*saps hand*

Naughty Pit!!!!!

lol, I had to have a quick look at the other forum to see how awful this woman is but I'm at work so couldn't read too much.

shaz - I've never signed up for a Go Lower programme, I've always bought off e-bay but I can get in to the forum, shop, etc so try logging in again, either that or re-register if you have an alternative e-mail address.

Also, I used to have the depo jag too & also found it impossible to lose weight. It took a full year before my period came back & I lost a stone within about 6weeks without really trying so give it some more time.

Jacquie - thanks for posting about the shop, I never realised I could buy single items from Go Lower. I've always bought off e-bay & re-sell the stuff I don't like so it's a bit hit and miss but now I can stock up on my fave meals for probably about the same price - yay

Week 2 hasn't been as good for weight loss so far but it's been TOM plus I've been taking meds for my cough & throat so I'm not too dis-heartened

hope everyone's well

Marion x

Hi Marion,

Thanks for the message about the Depo...that has really cheered me up to think that all my problems with weight loss could be linked to it.
Especially as my periods have not returned to normal yet.

Pitipe and Jacquie......thanks for cheering me up too girls...good morning....the sun is shining....have a fabulous weight loss day...he he......

Shaz x

Lol dont know if you enjoyed your experience then Marion.

It may be an inch week rather than a weight week for you - you never know.

I on my mid week jump on the scales had put on!!!! also my TOM so fingers crossed Monday morning weigh in will have reversed it.

Hi girls,

i definitely cannot get onto the Golower site anymore.
They have cut me off....only option is to telephone and rejoin.
I would think it is because....i was able to cancel my contract.....only did six weeks and was signed up for twenty.
Because i was soo upset about not losing weight the same way as everyone else.....they decided i could cancel and only be charged for food i had off them.
I really wish it had of worked for me....maybe one day when my body decides to sort itself out....i can go back and have another go.
But for now i have no option but the vlcd liquid route....yuk!!!
I expect my hair will fall out again.....as have done this before a few years ago.
I know that if this does not work then nothing will.....until my body sorts itself out.
It should have the same results as Golower....a stone a month....but with no food......boo hoo.

I just hope that if i can get the weight off again that this time i can keep it off......NO MORE DEPO'S.....lol.

Dezzie,

I was on depo for years until I was ready to start a family. Nothing happend for months until the doctor found out I was not ovulating. That was until I was given Clomid which I took for five days and two weeks later I was pregnant!

Maybe have a chat with your doctor to see if they can boost your body somehow to get it out of your system.

I see you have all been busy talking about the Go Lower forum. I have never bothered with it, maybe I will have a nose. I just want to remind you that anyone can read your posts on here so if she has gone from one forum she main join another....................

Jackie,

I hope day 3 went OK for you as I saw you were not finding it easy. Anytime now you should go into keotosis and then it should become easy.

I laughed when I saw the foods you love and loathe, as your taste buds are totally opposite to mine. Tex Mex and chicken curry are no, nos for me......

Marrion hopefully next week you will be off the sugary medicine and you will see a great loss.

Some great ideas for food tips...... I also eat omelettes alot now. Somedays I save up my cheese so I can put it all in the omelette with some ham.

Any other suggestions, apart from chicken which I live on, would be appreciated as I am very fussy and also I don't cook but hubby will make me whatever I ask for.

By the way how did you eat the egg mayo, was it straight out of the dish as I have only ever had it on sandwiches?

Something I just rememebred I have had prawn cocktail a few times as Sainsburys own is low carb, (it is even lower than their "Be good to yourself" range.)

It is great to see more Go Lower dieters on here as I have felt we have been few and far between in the past.

Maybe we should see if we can get Minimins to do us our own forum like they have slimming world and weight watchers etc... on here.

Hi Suzyk,

thanks for the post.....yes i probably deserve a slapped wrist for posting about another person on here.
Normally i would not stoop to that level.....but sometimes it is overwhelming....i will try to behave in future.

Hope you and Ken are still doing well......if i remember you are off on holiday soon.
Have a fantastic time.

Shaz x

Back