Go Lower

Hi Girls!
I'm on day 5, all going well! Not really hungry anymore - yehay!!

Have narrowed down the go lower meals I like, and really only like 1 soup, and 3 meal! Oh well, I will just have to break it up with my own low carb food.
Very pleased that I have stuck to it, without adding in low carb goodies, which has always been my previous problem when doing low carb!!! LOL! Really liking the Raspberry and Coconut bar and they really are very filling!

I'm also usually a nice person and dont b***h about others, but after reading some of her posts I was just horrified!
Hopefully she is gone, and will never be heard of again!

Ive done the shake diet (CD and Lighterlife) several times with only short lived success! I lost 3 stone Jan -April 09 and then gained it all back whilst doing Slimming World July - September 09 - just heartbreaking!! Fingers crossed for you though!

WOW, Happy that's fantastic!
You have done so well, I've got my first weigh in on Monday - scared, I really need this to work

I'm also usually a nice person and dont b***h about others, but after reading some of her posts I was just horrified!
Hopefully she is gone, and will never be heard of again!

She's back :(

weigh in yesterday, and another 3lbs gone. 6 weeks and lost 1st7lbs. Really really pleased and thrilled. Feeling great.xx

Thats excellent - congrats

WOW, Happy that's fantastic!
You have done so well, I've got my first weigh in on Monday - scared, I really need this to work

Crossing everything for you :)

Hi Girls,

well done to all of you...keep it going.
Have a fantastic weekend.

Shaz x

Hi all

Weighing tomorrow and really not the convinced i have lost this week.

First time I have felt like this so I guess that's pretty good going as I started before Christmas.

On another note I think I am done on the main forum now as she is just raising my blood pressure now. Acting the victum and all that rubbish.

Up half a kilo, 1.1 pound

Serves me right for friday!

You will get that tiny little 1.1lb off in no time....soo please don't let it worry you.
It is just time to knuckle down this week and get back to plan.
We have all done it hun....we are all human.

Shaz x

Hi Folks!
Well in week 1 I lost 4lb!! Not too shabby!
Hopefully the first of many losses!

Pitipe, sorry you gained,but I hope you enjoyed Friday!

I'm definately going to be adding in some meals of my own,especially lunches, as there is only so much brocolli & cheese soup I can eat!!LOL!

Hope everyone has a good week!

You will get that tiny little 1.1lb off in no time....soo please don't let it worry you.
It is just time to knuckle down this week and get back to plan.
We have all done it hun....we are all human.

Shaz x

lol i know but its my first gain in 13 weeks - first time I havent lost at least 2 lb so its hit harder lol

Hi Folks!
Well in week 1 I lost 4lb!! Not too shabby!
Hopefully the first of many losses!

Pitipe, sorry you gained,but I hope you enjoyed Friday!

I'm definately going to be adding in some meals of my own,especially lunches, as there is only so much brocolli & cheese soup I can eat!!LOL!

Hope everyone has a good week!

Congrats on your 4lb :D

I did have a very nice time on Friday.

Lol I have already been 'told off' lol I have to send my weight loss in each week and got a ' have you eaten too many chocolate brownies' urm yes lol and mnago sorbet which was sheer delight!

Hi Dezzie,

I am not with Ken, put I think I do know who you mean. Yes, I am off on my hols soon and can't wait.

Pitipe, it is such a small blip, and as you said the first in 13 weeks, so well done. This week you will do great and come next week you will have forgotten all about it!

Well done Jackie, we said you could do it. I hope you are feeling very pleased with yourself as you have done really well for your first week.

Happy, I have already congratulated on another post but I will say it again well done, keep up the good work!

Its Sandy married to Ken and they are skiing this week. They were florida last week.

really lovely couple met them 2 weeks ago :)

Thanks all I know its only a pound but its annoyed me - which I guess is good as back on track the next day - although then I was trying an experiment with Emily for my exercise and I was allowed a banana so don't think that helped either.

More people are having holidays.

I have just seen another thread about somebody going away in a couple of weeks. I can't wait but I know I am going to have to be sensible about what I eat.

Any suggestions from Go Lower dieters past or present about food to eat or avoid please let me know as I am not taking that much with me, mainly just my breakfast and raspberry bars.

avoid is easy - bread, potato, pasta, rice oh and mango sorbet :D

You have 2 choices

stick to chicken and fish with a green salad or veg every day and know you will be ok

or allow yourself 1 meal a week with a little carbs and know you will have to shift that when you get home (although 1 meal you may be ok)

Its your holiday so enjoy it but just adapt a little.

I wouldn't say enjoy every meal without restrictions as that would be too much but let yourself have a treat :)

I always taste test a small amount of carbs from my friends plate and it has never done me harm and I don't feel deprived :)

Keep going pitipe, you'll be back on it in no time, and feeling FAB about yourself. Don't let a lousy 1lb spoil all the hard work and effort you've already put in and the joy of what you have lost, not what you may/maynot of lost/put back on - in 1 week.

Keep motivated and enjoy.

Good luck
xx

It's Gone :) :) :) :)

I jumped on the scales last night to check and I am back to the previous weeks weight and, I normally weigh in the morning so hopeing if I get on now I will be lower but, going to be goo on the scales now and wait till Monday weigh next week.

Hi all,
Glad to hear everyone doing so well. Great first week Jacquie. I sometimes bring a salad tub to work for lunch as I find some days I just don’t want soup. A frittata is also quite good for a packed lunch. Do you not like the other flavours or do you just fancy a change?
Wk 2 wasn’t quite as successful as Wk1 (put on 1lb) but I know the reasons for it so not too disheartened. I’m back on track and hoping to get that pesky pound back off and then some. I’ve still got 16 days to lose 6lbs and get to my first target (I want to be under 13st for my wee boy’s birthday party). I think it’s achievable so finger’s X’d I stay motivated
Marion x

Hi everyone!

Things all going well here!

Using my own food for lunches usually now as I'm just finding the soups really sickly. Although, the other day I bought mince and added a Tex Mex soup and a Beef chilli and some cheese and it was delicious, just like bolognaise! It lasted for 4 days and have got the last of it for tea tonight! So at lease I've found a way of using up the soups!! LOL!

Everyone is sounding very positive and thats great to hear!

Marion - fingers crossed for your first target - sure you will do it!

Petipe - glad to see that pesky pound has gone - onwards and downwards now!!

We are not going on hols until the autumn, when hopefully we're off to Venice for a short trip, leaving the kids at home! (kids away in the summer!) So fingers crossed I'll feel light enough and confident enough that I wont sink a gondola by then!:D

Hi

A big thank you for the suggestions Pitipe. No mango sorbet, does that include lemon as well...... how will I survive?

I know I won't be sticking to the diet like I do at home so I will have some treats but I also plan to be sensible.

Great to hear you got rid of that pound but did you have to give it to Marion?

Marion
when you get rid of that pound can you please tell it to stay well away as none of us want it! How old is your son. I had my sons 5th birthday last month and I am so pleased it is over and done with.

Excuse my ignorance but what is a frittata?

Jacquie
it is great to hear all is going well and you are experimenting with your foods, it is a shame I don't chilli or I may have been tempted to try out what you have.

Come Venice you will be looking fantastic so you have nothing to worry about.

Back