Go Lower

Hello Liz and Nadia

Welcome to the site and Go Lower. Good luck with the diet I'm sure you'll be fine.

I started Go Lower back at the end of Jan of this year and have steadily been loosing 1 stone a month..so am really pleased.

Eat veggys and fruit to supplement your meals. And don't forget your yummy snacks if you do get hungry. However once Ketosis kicks in the hunger stops and believe it or not you don't want your snacks! I've always been someone who snacks in the evening when the kids are in bed -out of boredom really I guess., but not any more thanks to Go Lower.

Good luck and any questions post away and don't forget your Go Lower consultant, who I have always found to be really helpful.

xx

Hi,
started with go lower. I found it very rich and had problems with the high fat contents but i am used to that now. I don't like the pork scratching things but the rest is good. I need to get myself some ketostix to find out when i get to ketosis as i don't have the symptoms described in the go-lower booklet.
I couldn't stop the caffeine but the consultant said that i could limit to one cup a day.
So, so far so good! :D

I started the go-lower diet 2 weeks ago, i'm finding it really easy to follow as majority of the food is provided and very structure which has kept me on track. I am loosing weight steadily and if it keeps up I shall meet my goal weight in no time.
The food is in small portions but tastes good and there are snacks you can have between meals. There is no calorie counting or weighing food, really simple if your a busy person or find diets hard to stick to.

Hi Clotty,

what is your favourite lunch and evening meal? I haven't tried most of them but i only have a few days to tell them which ones i won't have again.

Hi Clotty glad to see you on this forum - think I've said Hi on another thread... Anyway pleased you are going well and finding it easy to follow...wish I had found Go Lower years ago!!

Hi Nadia1234, pleased you are also finding it good. I love the food. I know what you mean about the high fat content, but overall I love it. I love the fact that when I want to eat, my meal is already for me and I don't have to think about it. It makes loosing weight soooo much easy.

Good luck and keep motivated and keep loosing.

xx

Hi Go Lowers.

I see we have some new ones on here while I have been away.

I just want to blow my own trumpet and also to prove that Go Lower does work! I have been away and off the diet for over two weeks and I have not put on even one ounce........
I didn't go stupid but I ate what I wanted whilst on holiday and although I have no loss to report I am so chuffed that what I lost before I went has stayed off!
I am back on the diet today and hopefully I can get back into keotosis really quickly.

Well done Suzy! Something to be proud of!
I agree with you hchappyh, not having to cook is a big bonus.
I look forward to my first weigh in. It is unreal eating so much and expecting to lose weight!
N

Thanks Nadia, I am still quite chuffed. I failed last night though and ate some crisps....... just because I knew they were there. I wasn't even hungry.

Tonight I must be good because I want to get back into keotosis as quickly as I can.

How are you finding it so far? Like you I love the fact the food is so easy, but then I don't cook anyway which is another reason I find this diet so ideal.

Hi Happy

I have just replied to you on another thread. The holiday was lovely, just what I needed.

I didn't even take my breakfast food away with me as I forgot to pack it...... I was up until about 2 am the night before we left and I only got 3 hours sleep that night so a few things got forgotten. I had so planned to be organised as well!

I am also very proud of myself that I didn't gain. I didn't follow the diet at all while I was away so it just proves when I am ready to maintain the weight I have lost with Go Lower will stay off!

Well done Suzy - you've done so well.. I'm really nervous about maintaining but am along way of that, but hearing what you've done makes me believe it really is possible! Having lost weight, I naturally hate the thought of putting it back on....hence nervous about maintaining as won't be eating my lovely Go Lower ready meals. What you've said is like music to my ears - keeping the weight off really IS possible!

xx

Hi Happy

That is exactly how I feel, when I am ready to maintain I now know the weight will stay of.

In the past it has always piled back on so this is just what I needed as it proves Go Lower was the right choice for me!

Hi,
I am starting at the end of the week, so i would be interested in your experiences, Liz. Not sure what the average weight loss is on this diet. I look forward to receiving my packs and seeing what portion size we are allowed. Are you allowed vegetables in the early phase. I read some of the posts and vegetables were mentioned. forgot to ask the person who talked me through it what the difference was between the fat burning detox phase and the steady weight loss phase.
Good luck and keep us informed!
Hi, how are you doing?
If you have any questions just ring Go Lower back up and ask. I did all the time!!

well done suzy !! I bet you were really pleased when you arrived home from your holiday and hadn`t gained!! I would be.
Glad to hear doing Go Lower has been the best choice for you.
Keep going x

I started the go-lower diet 2 weeks ago, i'm finding it really easy to follow as majority of the food is provided and very structure which has kept me on track. I am loosing weight steadily and if it keeps up I shall meet my goal weight in no time.
The food is in small portions but tastes good and there are snacks you can have between meals. There is no calorie counting or weighing food, really simple if your a busy person or find diets hard to stick to.

Hi Clotty,
Go Lower is uch an easy diet to do.
Its so simple, when you think about how complicated some diets can be with counting calories all the time and measuring things out.
Its been brilliant for me as im so busy with my chaotic kids and my man works late hours sometimes.
:)

Hi Clotty,
Go Lower is such an easy diet to do.
Its so simple, when you think about how complicated some diets can be with counting calories all the time and measuring things out.
Its been brilliant for me as im so busy with my chaotic kids and my man works late hours sometimes.
:)

Clotty, really pleased you are doing so well. I said on another thread at some point, that I wished I knew about Go Lower ages ago - would have saved a lot of heartache etc.

Well done everyone and Suzy - It's good to know you think the same as maintaining as I do, but you are proof that it works so thanks again for the positive message!!

Good luck one and all

xx

Thanks Happy and Isobel, a boost is always appreciated!

I think I should really be thanking Go Lower!

Back