Go On Tell Your Exercise Plan

queenb

Hubby reckons i need to lift weights....i used to teach Body pump as does he...but really dont enjoy it so much:( over the last few weeks i have began jogging outside and on the treadmill...outside 3 miles up hill to begin with then pretty straight road...Gym session I do 20 mins treadmill at 7kmph then xtrainer for 20 mins ...as i am begining again to workout:8855: love that word! I am steady paced incase of injury...what do you all do?

well im starting out alot slower then u! i think i need to up the pace next week :s
so im gonna do
treadmill 20mins at 5.5 [i hate running but at this pace i get a sweat on]
10min xcross trainer level 4, try and keep it at 9kmph
10mins on bike.

i think after another week i mite try some weights as well...

I'm planning on doing various exercise DVD's from my collection :D

I'm quite a fan of Davina McCall's (have them all except for the pregnancy/post natal one), as they work you hard and the results are good.

I'm aiming to do those interspersed with some more 'dancy' type ones. Just got the Coleen Nolan Discoburn one, and I always turn to Rosemary Conley Salsacise if I want a lighter exercise - say, when I haven't done anything for a while, or in between more intense workouts.

I've had a look at the new Ministry of Sound one, but I think its one to work up to, when my joints are a bit more mobilised :D

I've also got an exercise bike and tend to do the odd 30min stint here and there.

I guess I just need to formalise tihngs a bit more and get into a set routine, instead of 'when I feel like it' :eek:

I'm another girlie who prefers to exercise at home. I have a lateral thigh trainer which is fab for toning up my legs and lower tummy (that tricky bit!).

I'm also quite a big fan of workout DVDs - my favourites are the 'Pacha Dance Workout' and 'Pump it up! The ultimate dance workout' by Ministry of Sound. The MoS one is very exhausting though. I've now got a new bellydancing DVD that I can't wait to try out, but don't actually have the energy tonight (first day back at work after the hols!).

LittleMissG x

today i went to the gym,

worked out 20mins on the tredmill
5min warm up at 4.5speed inclide 0,
up to 16mins speed 5.5 incline 2
up to 18mins speed 6 incline 4
then a 2 min cool down.

then i did 10mins on cross trainer
2min warm up
1min 7kph speed
1min above 10 speed
untill i hit 10mins
2min cool down

THAT KILLED ME!

well done gals...preetone i am impressed!!! Blinking hard eh!!!

done not to bad the last few days BUT i have ate 2 Cream eggs in last few days! Nightmare!! Scotmid had an offer!!!

mmhn...friday was x trainer 30 mins level 6 then 7 for 15 mins then fixed weights just chest tri bi & back..sat 3 mile sat walk jog combi...sun rest but did lots of cleaning & tree down etc...today i babysat and didnt get a chance to eat much....not done any exercise and the bike is in the lounge staring at me as i type...it was too icey to jog/walk
todays cal count
1 apple 1 portion chilli (homemade) brown rice and 1 brown baked on roll...then the Blinking cream egg...why ...i had one on friday for the big bro launch!

Preetone what about the plank starting of with on elbows knees and tucking in abs holding for min 30 secs then release...then if you can on toes...try googling the PLANK exerecise should have demo and the contras to it...can do side option etc...also standing side weights drops good for love handles..oh i could say lots but i dont practise what i preech...
Scales this week showed i gained weight 3lb...but defo jeans felt looser!

well done gals...preetone i am impressed!!! Blinking hard eh!!!

done not to bad the last few days BUT i have ate 2 Cream eggs

:drool::drool: food invented by the devil himself :D

in last few days! Nightmare!! Scotmid had an offer!!!

mmhn...friday was x trainer 30 mins level 6 then 7 for 15 mins then fixed weights just chest tri bi & back..sat 3 mile sat walk jog combi...sun rest but did lots of cleaning & tree down etc...today i babysat and didnt get a chance to eat much....not done any exercise and the bike is in the lounge staring at me as i type...it was too icey to jog/walk
todays cal count
1 apple 1 portion chilli (homemade) brown rice and 1 brown baked on roll...then the Blinking cream egg...why ...i had one on friday for the big bro launch!

Preetone what about the plank starting of with on elbows knees and tucking in abs holding for min 30 secs then release...then if you can on toes...try googling the PLANK exerecise should have demo and the contras to it...can do side option etc...also standing side weights drops good for love handles..oh i could say lots but i dont practise what i preech...
Scales this week showed i gained weight 3lb...but defo jeans felt looser!

The plank is such a good exercise for 'pulling everything together' in the mid section. Starting off doing it on elbows and knees is still effective, to get your strength together. It's amazing how quickly you can make progress to hold in a full plank position.

yeah i have done full planks before and it killed me! so ill deff start off with the knee version, that will be better way of working up to it.

ha ha today at body attack ( i was the biggest & oldest their)
they did side plank rotating...rotating my bum! MEGA HARD!!!!

lol...it was a disaster for me..i lay their and laughed...when i taught attack it was just launched about 4 years ago in my area and we Never attempted the rotating plank...
you are on your side switching to the the other...google side plank..

i did 30 min x trainer wathcing loose women
then the fixed weights chest lats tris & bis
then 50 dif type sit ups...

after doing the sit ups i did back stretching only to notice that my top was caught in my sports bra with all the heaving i had to do!!!!

preetone..you have an awarding career and you make a BIG difference to our future generations upbringing...how long do you have the kids during the day 7 hours...longer than their parents during the day...well done!
I used to wish when i was teaching i could be a lady of leisure but now i have no job and i am miserable fat and not motivated...
you are doing so well working then working out! credit gal...x

I have a Wii fit which I need to start using :D

I also love the Tae Bo workouts.Years ago I did a 30 min Tae Bo workout 5 days a week and lost 2 dress sizes within a few weeks. They are fab. My sil used them for preparing for her police fitness test too, they are really good.

Going to get some good walks in each day too :)

Can't wait to try this new bellydancing DVD I got, just don't have as much time/energy as I'd like. The weekend might be easier when hubby can take over with the baby!

awww queen b what a lovely thing to say, wish i was as postive about my career atm. we heard the dreaded words at school today. yes go run and hide....ofsted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh next week in our school :( so been in pub all evening trying to forget about it, but not drinking as had to drive back grrrrr! so stressful wkend planning for me i thinks

Back