go tina go go

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
:tear_drop:im so proud of my self! i went to a barbecue to day for my brothers bday and was 100% GOOD. no cheating at all. he only lives down the road so i nipped home to have my soup. Think it helped tho that mandy the 2 twins mel and sophie and ben all ex hollyoaks ppl were there (the beautiful programme) mandy lives in the next apartment to my brother and they share a field as a garden :rolleyes:. so we all barbecued together and played rounders.lol.oh fun times. also my 2 bros are goin out with barbie girls i hate goin to see them they r non existent and all there little friends too!but i felt alot more confident today and was there most of the day. normally i wud have been like hi!bye.but today i was sociable and chatted the biggest lot of crap to them all. i drank loads of water today too, must have been cos it was perma:Dnently sitting in my hand

go meeeeee xx

ps stay strong all and shake ur thang and ur blender

Well done, well done!

Remember how good it feels to show self control and that will get you through the rest of the diet.

Brilliant!

Mike

Excellent willpower, well done!! and mixing with the rich and famous as well - keep up the good work and you will be as slim as them in no time!

Georgie
x

Back