GO TO CLASS!!!

Force Ten - Free foods are the ones listed for the plan in the book like for a green day would be pasta, potatoes etc. Syn-free is things like Super Noodles, Pasta n Sauce, Mullerlights. Basically the free stuff is fresh/raw as opposed to pre-prepared/packaged stuff. I didn't know the difference til last Wednesday! As for quantities, yes you can eat as much free stuff as you like.

Susan - Change grouups! NO consultant should be negative and they certainly shouldn't be telling you that you should be aiming for a minimum loss, that is ridiculous!

Thanks for that Taz - it makes more sense now. I'm still not sure about this eating as much as you like as I felt completely stuffed on Saturday night, but my scales are showing a loss so I suppose it must be working lol. :D WI tonight, so we'll have to see.

Susan, your consultant sounds dreadful :eek: Comments like those do not encourage people to stay to class. Mine is lovely and even if someone puts on weight she still congratulates them for losing in previous weeks which encourages them to make sure they lose next week.

I'm still not sure about this eating as much as you like as I felt completely stuffed on Saturday night, but my scales are showing a loss so I suppose it must be working lol. :D WI tonight, so we'll have to see.
That's kind of the point, the foods that are free will fill you up quicker so you will feel stuffed but as you aren't mixing lots of carbs with lots of protein your body processes it easier (or something like that). I always say don't worry about HOW it works, it just DOES! I have lost over 50lb by eating loads!

Since last weeks class I switched from Super Noodles to a big bowl of pasta with herbs. The pasta fills me up much quicker than the Super Noodles did and keep me feeling full for longer. They also don't take any longer to cook.

Sounds lovely Taz, is it literally just cooked pasta with herbs?? Is it dry or ok?

I actually use 1 Syn for it by adding an oxo italian herb stock cube but one cube will do a large pan of pasta. My gran started me on that when we were kids and she would always make it for me when I visited until she had a stroke and can't get around so well. I love it, it's so quick and easy and sometimes I make it on a night, put it in the fridge and take it to work. It's nice hot or cold

That sounds yummy, I'll give that a go.

Off to work in one of the offices today (I normally work at home) as I'm covering for someone who's on a course. Not sure I can cope with being in an office again all day and not being able to please myself. Normally I start work very early so I can have part of the afternoon off! But I've already told them I have to leave at 5.00 as it's WI today :eek:

Your pasta tip has just reminded me of when I was ill when a kid and my mum used to make chicken noodle soup and I'd eat all the liquid and save the noodles for last as I loved the taste of them. I might try adding a chicken stock cube as well as a herby one to the pasta!

I once tried it with a chicken stock cube but I wasn't impressed. I'm sure there would be a way to make a real low Syn chicken noodle soup though

You can par boil your syn free chips in a oxo cube makes a difference to the tastes and they are crispier.

Ruthy xxx

I always forget to do it but it is nice. Just makes them a little more special.

Ruthy xxx

I went to class tonight - just got there in time having been working in the office today - and I've lost another one and a half pounds - yippee. :D:D So far, and I know it's only been four weeks, I'm really enjoying this diet for the first time ever.

Well done Force Ten. I didn't make it to class at all tonight, not even just for WI as my nan has just come out of hospital today and I went to see her after I finished work. I've had a bad week so I now have to drag it into another week so I probably won't lose anything next week but I will definately go to class

hi i find staying to class deff helps not stayed for the past two weeks coz the girls i go with couldnt and they give me a lift dont feel half as motivated also it usualy turns out to be a good laugh , you know i put weight on coz it was the dogs birthday, ive stuck to it but there was that packet of doughnuts always someone comes up with some mad excuse why we have put weight on lol.

The dogs birthday is the best one I have ever heard! That brightened up my evening

Hiya! i havent been to WI tonight because i went out on the river for a blast instead. Ill go after my holidays . I feel guilty but i have been good :)

Ruthy xxx

I think I'd trade in class for a blast on the river too Ruthy! Have a great holiday, we'll miss you x

Thanks Taz im so excited, !! We have got friends house sitting so i hope i come back to my house in one piece!
Im flying early tues morning.....and im going out sunday bank holiday for my birthday drinkies with the girls.....so you all can have a laff at my photos when i come back from holiday/birthday night out!

Ill miss coming on here.....i hope no one forget s who i am ;)

Ruthy xxx

Back