Goal 21kg (46lb)!! Want to join me?

Steve_H

Right, here is the plan guys:

4 months/18 weeks
21 kg

Starting Slimming World today, and exercising.

I'm going to start with a bit of walking and then start the Couch to 5K jogging/walking programme (Google it - it is awesome).

I'm going to fall off the wagon occasionally - I like beer, beer is good. I also have two kids so takeaways are a necessary evil at times, but it isn't fatal, I'll just need to refocus.

Support and encouragement is a major help, so let's do it together!

Hi Steve :) I'm aiming for 2 stones (12.7kg or 28lbs) in 9 weeks before I slow it down, so if you're happy for me to accompany you on half of your journey, then I'm definitely in :) I'm also planning to be able to jog half hour + within that time, and have heard that couch to 5k website is an excellent resource

Last edited:
I'd be right there with you for this if I could manage the exercise! :( I'm only on my little rubber rower pull thing and a little bit of fixed cycling!

Hi Fray, I reckon the main thing is we go in the right direction, whether or not we get to our goals. It would just be a bonus if we do :) Good luck with your weight loss :)

Thanks Dreamer, some very wise words! xx

Hi.

I have decided to join the challenge.

On six of seven days, i aim to do my gym routine and also go for a two mile walk while restricting my diet, this will hopefully result in the nessesary weight loss.

i'll join :D xx

Hi.

I have decided to join the challenge.

On six of seven days, i aim to do my gym routine and also go for a two mile walk while restricting my diet, this will hopefully result in the nessesary weight loss.

Wow, that sounds great. I'm just getting back into it (fever last weekend really left me struggling and I've not lost or gained). Good luck with your weight loss :)

How is everyone doing? I'm down 2kg so far, which is ok considering I was ill for a bit :) Hope you are all doing well

Ill join, ive lost 48lbs but now deffo want to lose another 46.

Seasons, 5lbs is great :)

I've weighed in officially today, being one week since I started Exante....I've had loss of 3.15kg (just under 7lbs). I'm ecstatic at this :D

Ria - 46lbs - 42lbs to go

hi, i am am trying to lose, 23kg in total, but am finding it hard to keep motavated, was going to try tesco slimming shakes for a boost any one tryed them:confused:

Ria - 46lbs - 31lbs to go

havent updated for 4 weeks and have lost 11lbs in that time :)

Back