Goal Dress Sizes?

Yes I guess so!
Can't wait till I do get there haha.

I'd like to be a size 12 again on my bottom half, and a size 14 on the top (big boobs lol). I've been everything from a size 10-24 in the last 10 years, currently 16/18 on the top, 16 bottoms

My short term goal is to get down into a 16 (or below!) before my hols at the beggining of August. I started as a 22/24 in Feb and am now nearly into an 18, I take an 18 top but my work trousers were a bit too tight, so I'm waiting till I can do them up without feeling like they're cutting off all circulation in my stomach lol

I am a size 16 in shirts and 18 in pants. My aim is to be a size 10/12 :) x

I'm currently 12 stone 5lb, and my goal is 10 stone. I'd hopefully like to be 11 stone when I go on holidays in July, hopefully I can do it! I'm currently a size UK14-16 and would like to be a size 12 on bottom and a 10 on top!

Size 6, no more no less.
But for me it's more dress type than dress size, my goal is to wear really tight tops and look good in them :)

I'd like to be a size 10-12, but its more about looking healthy than the dress size. was a size 8-10 before and looked ill so don't want to look like that again!

I would like to be 12-14 ideally not sure I can get this low now I'm 18-20 size at the moment biggest I've been :( even pregnant with twins !

I'd love to be a size 10... I have never ever been a size 10.. I somehow skipped straight from kids sizes into a
A 12 would be good too. I'm currently a 14/16. Mostly 16
though.

I was a size 18 (although likely nearer 20) when I was at my highest weight. I'm now a size 14!

I'd love to be size 10 although when I get down to size 12 I will jump for joy. It just seems like a normal size.

I think I was a size 12 when I was first in highschool but I just continued to put on weight from there so I haven't seen that size in at least 10 years. Anything less than a 12, though, is unknown territory!

At the end of Jan I started SW and I was a 28, now I am a 20-22 and 2st 5 1/2lbs lighter! I would love to be a size 14, so that is my goal for this year, if I get into a smaller size so be it but I will be stopping when my BMI is healthy and I am comfortable with my body, so a 14 sounds amazing to me :)

At the end of Jan I started SW and I was a 28, now I am a 20-22 and 2st 5 1/2lbs lighter! I would love to be a size 14, so that is my goal for this year, if I get into a smaller size so be it but I will be stopping when my BMI is healthy and I am comfortable with my body, so a 14 sounds amazing to me :)

Wow, thats an amazing loss in such a short space of time,and a big difference in clothes sizes! :D

I'm a size 8/10 depending on the type of clothing, but cannot for the life of me get the zip up past my waist on my size 8 bustier dress which I only got to wear for one summer :( So that's my goal :D

I'd like to be a size 14 bottoms, 12 tops. i'm very close

I'd love to be a size 12, a 10 would be fab but i've been big for so long who knows if it would suit me, i dont want to look like a lollipop head lool x

Back