Goal ideas!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Hoping2LoseBig!!, 22 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I have an ultimate goal of losing 7 st but might make it more when i get there!

But want to make mini goals because that one seems so far away! so far its to lose a stone!

What are your mini goals u have set? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    my goals are a combination of dates - i have a hen do to go on at the end of June where 'll see my friends that i haven't seen since i started this, and little goals of getting into the next size down (comfortably got into size 18 jeans on friday! roll on the 16s!) but also i break my entire loss down into stones so next goal is to get into 13s. i find the more little goals you have the better boost it gives you to continue - it's almost like you have a victory every week which is important to keep my focused. Even if it's something minor - to me using a changing room in a shop was a huge step so i counted that as a goal achieved! Some can be planned and aimed for, some are just things you don't realise were goals until you've done them! x

4. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well, I guess my goal is just to stick to the plan 100% and hope that it does it's thing!

My ultimate goal I suppose is to be a size 14 in clothes. For me it's more about clothes size than it is about weight - the way I carry weight means that at 12 stone I was (pre child!) a loose 16 bottom, with some 14's fitting me on top.
    I started at 17 stone 3lbs, and that means I have 5 stone to lose. Well, I have already dropped 18lbs so 4 stone now. It's a long way but this time I decided mini goals weren't for me, and purely sticking to the diet is my only focus.

5. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Having heard there is an indian summer on the horizon, I want to see a reduction in my thighs so they don't get rubbed raw when it's hot x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.