Goal............... pics.........

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Just added some........ take a peek if you get a mo.

Had my cousins wedding yesterday and when I started cd in February I wanted to be at goal for the wedding and I was and felt great xx:)

u look really amazing... u r such an inspiration.. wow is all i can say.

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing. You are a true inspiration x x

gorgeous photos! you look amazing and i love the dress. Looking at them it is really hard to believe (if hadnt seen the before pictures!) that you were ever a person who was overweight! well done!

Just taken a look, you look absolutely wonderful - as the previous posts say, a wonderful inspiration on a night that a few of us are feeling a bit hungry, minds straying away from CD etc
WELL DONE!!

OMG - WOW!

Be proud, you deserve to feel amazing!

Wow you look amazing , all your hard work has paid off , I have followed your posts and in your posts your were so head on about this diet I just knew you was going to get to goal shame I just didn't follow the plan hehe
Love the shoes !

dont have permission yet to view photos but your profile pic is lovely, you are so slim :) Well done :)

Did you meet any family/friends who had not seen you before starting your journey?? bet they were blown away with your new look :)

Wow! Amazing hun! Loving the dress, especially the colour (my fave).

I bet you were very confident and happy and so you should be :)

Congrats x

Hi curlywurly,

you look fab, the dress is sooo nice. How long did it take you to lose the weight and how much have you lost in total. I am trying to re-start and did say top myself last night that i cant do it and was going to come off the diet, but after seeing your pictures i really want to try and do it.

Hey Curlywurly

You look amazing, keep posting us photos to inspire us and keep us going.

Thank you for the push

also can't see albums yet - but your profile piccy looks fantastic!

o/t: does anybody know how many posts i need before i can see photos albums?

You look absolutely AMAZING***** - what an inspiration!!!

Well done Curly Wurly. I said in another post you started after me and I wish I'd stayed on plan. I could have lost lots of weight too. But never mind I'm back and your photos will remind me I can get there. Woo hoo.

Back