Goal Weight? Gold member? HELP?!

I think you just have to keep going as if you haven't reached goal yet. So a mini celebration for reaching GOLD but save a bit celebration for GOAL! I still look at myself and think "I have so much to lose still" and I've lost 20lbs so far... So that will keep being my incentive!! but why pay for it when you can get everything for free? So still go to meetings weekly to weigh in if that's what you do now... To keep you on track day to day! Keep setting yourself mini goals!

Good luck ladies!! I just need to lose 1lb by Tuesday to reach new goal... Sods law it'll only be half a pound haha xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think you just have to keep going as if you haven't reached goal yet. So a mini celebration for reaching GOLD but save a bit celebration for GOAL! I still look at myself and think "I have so much to lose still" and I've lost 20lbs so far... So that will keep being my incentive!! but why pay for it when you can get everything for free? So still go to meetings weekly to weigh in if that's what you do now... To keep you on track day to day! Keep setting yourself mini goals!

Good luck ladies!! I just need to lose 1lb by Tuesday to reach new goal... Sods law it'll only be half a pound haha xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know what you mean, I feel sometimes like I have tons left to lose, then I remind myself that actually, compared to what I have lost it's not that far to go! I'm hoping to get to goal weight by end of October. I'm going on holiday soon and while I don't plan to go mad, I certainly won't be losing weight while I am away. I'm going for 2.5 weeks and am happy to gain up to 3-4lb but no more!

Good luck with getting the 1lb. I'm sure you will do it - do a few extra workouts and you might get 2lb!

Back