Goal

Thanks jon, ive know all along really that re feeding and maintenance was gonna be hard, just not this hard i think its the fear of the old habits coming back, but new day new me will get the water down me to day and stick with it, day 4 can add fruit and pasta today so like you said if i feel peckish i can have something, i should practice what i preach "don't worry be happy" thanks jon and to everyone who has replied:)

starting back at the gym Thursday:)

aw matt...you know its going to be hard but you know what its really about the change.like the big change into tfr its a big change back into food..remember that even though your tfr journey was short your body and minds gone through an awful lot..your mind and body didnt take three days to get into tfr, the same for refeed....youll get through it no problem.you exceeded at tfr youll crack refeed dont worry....:)keep thinking positive...xx

Hi Matt
4 oz of cooked pasta is a TINY portion - I was so disappointed when I measured it out. I did have it on the first day I was allowed, but now I have a jacket potato instead - you get far more bulk & taste for the number of calories.

Hope today is going well!

Jon

Congratulations on reaching your goal! It's one hell of an accomplishment in only 10 weeks!

I can't even imagine how proud you are of yourself :D Will be a massive boost in confidence as well as being much healthier!

Back