Goal

matt68

Don't Worry Be Happy
well guys Ive reached my goal for now and as you can imagine i am really happy, Ive been lucky really to have of lost 13lb in my 1st week which gave me a real boost plus Ive been lucky to of found this forum with such lovely people on it,i really want to thank everyone of you as even your questions to others have helped me, the support is amazing and i wish you all the best of luck, i will staying on the forum and also on the re feed section, had my 1st meal in 9 weeks (chicken and veg)i wont tell what it tasted like as i am sure you can imagine, but was very nervous about eating again Ive sorted all my bad habits out and i will try to maintain the weight Ive lost by sensible eating and the gym so here goes re feed started.to all the folks just starting TFR stick with it get the 1st week over with and good luck.Thanks everyone i am going now as i can feel a song coming on:)

Last edited:
Congrats! You must be so proud of yourself... keep up the good work going forward! Really pleased for you! I cant wait to eat some chicken and veg in two weeks time! Could you please tell me how i get on the refeed/maint section of this forum?

Cheers! x

Well done. You are an inspiration! I bet healthy food never tasted so good!!

well done and good luck..

Woo Hoo that's great!!
Make sure you really enjoy refeed!
x

good job Matt!!!

nice one for sticking it out :) a great accomplishment!

THANKS GUYS AND DOLLS:)

Matt, well done that is a great result. Lots of luck with refeeding and maintenance. It sounds like you are in the right headspace now.

hey :) hope you're getting on ok x
i am struggling a bit, now on day 3 of re feed and every time i eat i want more half an hour later :( keep forgetting to drink the water and feel really depressed about the whole re feed issue,it seems harder than the TFR, I know i should be happy about the lose and its only day 3, but i wasn't expecting this, i will do it properly and get through it just a shock to the system i think.

i am struggling a bit, now on day 3 of re feed and every time i eat i want more half an hour later :( keep forgetting to drink the water and feel really depressed about the whole re feed issue,it seems harder than the TFR, I know i should be happy about the lose and its only day 3, but i wasn't expecting this, i will do it properly and get through it just a shock to the system i think.

Well done on reaching your goal Matt - it is a fantastic achievement. Refeeding is harder than TFR but don't worry about it. Keep sticking to the rules and you'll be fine. Don't let yourself get too hungry though - if you do feel peckish have a drink of water first, and if you're still hungry fifteen minutes later have a piece of fruit. Don't forget your body is going through another massive change so there's no wonder things don't feel as they should. Are you doing any exercise? Whatever you do don't panic!

Good luck

Jon

Back