GOAL !!!! :-)

fingersx

I am so pleased, reached my goal today having lost 3 stone 3lb in 10wks, yippeee! never thought I would loose that much or do so well. I am currently on 790 this wk, moving to 1000 next wk and so on.

to mark the occassion I went and bought a SIZE 10 yes I did say SIZE 10 pair of jeans!!! :) :p

have some concerns about putting it on especially at this time of year but I am determined to take a 'sensible' approach to food in general. I did celebrate with a diet coke tonight though!!

good luck everyone and hang on in there - it really is worth it :)

Put them on, put them on. :D Big big congratulations for you.

Well done fingers!! You deserve one of these ....

ww2_medal_swing_sw.gif

:D :D

welldone22.gif

Bet you're over the moon:cool:

Congratulations!

FANDABADOSIE
CONGRATS
WOOHOO

I am so pleased, reached my goal today having lost 3 stone 3lb in 10wks, yippeee! never thought I would loose that much or do so well. I am currently on 790 this wk, moving to 1000 next wk and so on.

to mark the occassion I went and bought a SIZE 10 yes I did say SIZE 10 pair of jeans!!! :) :p

have some concerns about putting it on especially at this time of year but I am determined to take a 'sensible' approach to food in general. I did celebrate with a diet coke tonight though!!

good luck everyone and hang on in there - it really is worth it :)

WOOOO HOOOOO !!!

THAT IS FANTASTIC - WELL DONE YOU :D :D
Good luck with the rest of your journey....

love

Debz
xx

Hi Fingers - well done, fantastic, you must be over the moon.

I lost 3 stone (took me a tad longer, just over 3 months) and reached goal at the end of April. My weight stayed the same (apart from daily fluctuations of a lb or two of course) right through until September. I was then off work ill for 8 weeks and although I wasn't exercising tons previously, I was walking a lot, this stopped complete and so I put a bit back on (half-stone), but I know exactly why and am now in the process of remedying it before it gets out of hand. Maintenance is hard, but for me the thrill of reaching goal and buying size 10 jeans (how fab is that) has made me determined not to put the weight back on. You've shown how focussed and determined you can be to lose that weight so quickly, you can keep it off too.

Well done, fab achievement.

WELL DONE. I am so pleased for you.

Its so lovely to read of people that have reached their goal and its such an inspiration to me to help me try to achieve mine.

Deb x

Well Done, that's brilliant!
Keeping it off is really difficult though, so I wish you loadsa luck!
You'll look lovely for your Christmas Party!
Avril

Back