Goal!!!!!!

brilliant well done! Ahh it's so good to see all these success stories! Hopefully I'll be joining you at target one day.....

Congratulations and well done. Very inspiring for the rest of us, reminds us that even if we take the scenic route we can still get there.

congratulations on your success; thank you for sharing it, it gives us all inspiration especially the ones like myself who are slowly getting there via stops on the long scenic route, then its back in the car for a quick spurt till the next stop, your success keeps us going on the journey. WELL DONE!!

well done great news

That's brilliant, can't wait to see you. You must give us some full body pictures.

Becky
Ahhhh yes, full body photos, I've been avoiding having them taken for years!! Will see if Emma will take some for me.
I popped round a friends on Monday night and she stopped me as soon as I walked in the door and ran to get her camera saying "I just gotta get a photo of this, my mum will never believe me!".
Chuffed? Me? I think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have every right to be chuffed. You have done an amazing job. Yeah, get yourself some lovely pictures taken. How is it going now? You are moving up the plans right?

Starting 810 on Saturday. Was gonna start Monday just gone but it's period end at work which means working late so thought it best to start on the weekend when I'm more focused on it. I'm quite looking forward to it and wouldn't mind dropping another half stone but if that doesn't happen it won't be the end of the world.
You're due another weigh in tomorrow aren't you? Best of luck with it. xx

Back