GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

aloize

Hello all you cd dieters.

As of today I am officially at goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am so pleased-just in time for wedding. I lost 5lbs this week and I think it was the stress. I can't believe that 13 weeks ago i was 44 lbs heavier. For those who need encouragement I thought i would tell you a little bit about my journey and the ups and downs of Cambridge so far ( i know i have a long way to go with maintenance)

I have been overweight ever since i was about 10. I lost loads of weight with weight watchers when I was 21 but didn't keep it off and put on even more. I must have rejoined SW, WW and rosemary conley that many times!!!

Anyway at my heaviest christmas before last i was 15st 10 and managed to lose a bit by SW etc.

Anyway things were getting desperate so heard about CD and weighed up the odds and thought i would give it a go. It was the best decision ever. Its been really hard sometimes but also one of the easiest diets because i didn't have to think about food. I've had blips and sometimes wanted to just eat biscuits. I think it helped having my wedding as a goal but i wish i had done it years ago.

The support on here is fab and i love reading everyone's ticker and seeing how you all get on each week. Anyway enough chat here are my stats for cambridge

start -5th March 14st 1 lb
waist 35inches
Hips 45
bust 42
size 18

weight now- 8th June
waist 27inches
Hips 38
bust 36.5
size 12

i have already started going up the plans and looking forward to learning about eating right for me (not anyone else) and listening to my body. Its gonna be tough and im a bit scared but with everyone's support i will maintain.

Thanks for all your support and good luck to everyone!!!

Lou

Hey!!! well done:) fantastic and have an amazing wedding :)

As i am on day 1 this is a really inspirational story well done you xxx

Well Done x

COngrats on both reaching your goal and your forthcoming wedding wish u all the happiness in the world x

well done!! That's fabulous!! Have a great wedding day

I am so so so so pleased for you. What an amazing wedding present to yourself and doing all of the CD diet and planing a wedding which is stressful enough.

WELL DONE and I bet you will be a glowing beautiful bride xxx

Well Done hun- good luck with the wedding xx

Congratulations!

Am really very pleased for you and your back story is very motivating!

Aloize you have done fantastically well. I looked at your photos and you are totally gorgeous..I especially like your little blue metallic dress....Best wishes on your big day and just think of how you will enjoy your day feeling a million bucks in your dress knowing you look your best and how you will look back on your wedding pics and feel great about how you look. Congratulations

Congratulations and have a great day! Your wedding dress saga kept me riveted to the other post, and glad to see it all worked out ok.

:happy036::winner: Well done you!!!

That's a fantastic weight loss journey! I'm only on week 2 and so look forward to be where you are now!

Have a fantastic wedding - you will look absolutely amazing!

Congratulations!! Feels wonderful doesn't it!:clap:

Well done and all the best for the wedding.

Well done you must be so proud, hope the wedding goes well x

Well done :happy096:

Have a fabulous wedding day:character00250:

xx

Lou,
Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! You have done so well ... and what an achievement to be in a size 12 on your wedding day..
You should be so proud of yourself...... You will be so happy and confident on your special day and you so deserve to as you have done amazingly well..
Keep smiling hon and have the best day ever xx

Back