• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Goals and Reasons

J0d

Hi there phr :)

I originally used it to reduce my bmi ready to take the medicals for an Australian visa.

This time around I'm doing it because I was out of control with food and needed to take a step back/have some time out.

Whereabouts in Oz are you heading?

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st12lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 2st4lb(12.6%)
Good luck phr!

I want to be more active and wear clothes I like and not just because they fit me...

Last edited:

nicb

C: 14st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.4
Hi phr, just really would like to buy nice trendy clothes that fit properly !!! Sick of looking like a frumpy mum!

I can recognise all of those reasons - my food habits were out of control too and I didn't feel good about myself and the clothes I bought - I think I bought 'frumpier' clothes just because that was my mindset.

This time having something to work towards like a holiday will be so motivational - so keeping everything crossed.

J0d - we are doing a bit of a tour around from Melbourne, Adelaide, Ayres Rock, Cairns and Sydney - we are two guys celebrating our 40th years and we are both doing the diet together to will be even better.

S: 260lb C: 221lb G: 128lb BMI: 40.4 Loss: 39lb(15%)
All resonating with me too!

Your trip sounds like it'll be fab, Phr!

J0d

That's cool PHR, you've given yourself enough time to make a difference too.

S: 114.3kg C: 86.4kg BMI: 37.4 Loss: 27.9kg(24.4%)
im doing it TFR to get back into shape, did it last year and lost four stone, had a slip and damaged me knee which kept me from running so im doing it to help shift the last two stone while i cant run...

Ah thats a good idea livedadream - I love running too - but had to give it up for a while to do lipotrim for a little while - I can't run at all at the moment, not enough energy but I think it will come back in a few weeks and I can do small amounts.

S: 114.3kg C: 86.4kg BMI: 37.4 Loss: 27.9kg(24.4%)
it does come back by the time i was a month into TFR i was back running, its like a drug to me at the moment hahaa

I did this before and lost 5 stone. Had surgery, decided to 'treat' myself by eating rubbish and here I am again! Lessons learnt and time to focus. This year is a big year, my youngest turns 18, eldest 21, I turn 40 and get married in September on our 10th anniversary. I am determined to enjoy this year and go into my 40s feeling awesome. If that isn't enough motivation I will never do it. It really is now or never. On day 2 and feeling okay, just a little spaced out.

Yes good thanks - I did weigh myself this morning outside of my official weigh in and was a little disappointed, but I am still there with the motivation I think :) Mid way through week 3 - how are things with you ?

Think it is really important to focus on your goals especially at the times where you don't feel that you are losing as you should. I did 100 days last time and would get so fed up when I had been 100% and only lost a lb. This time I have told them to not tell me how much I weigh especially for first couple of months. Am on day 5 and to be honest have sailed through it. Checked today and I am ketosis now. The trick is to just keep going, have done the hardest part, is certainly shear gut and determination that has helped me get here, I have failed to get this far many times in the past. How have you done today? Are you managing to stay focused?