Goals for 2011

clarecv3

Getting Married 2012
:wave_cry: Well instead of working this morning :character00148: I have been busy playing about with numbers. I know its daft to look too far ahead and take each week at a time but its numbers and i love working stuff out

I currently weigh 21.13 which is 307lbs

My goal is to fit into my wedding dress, which the largest size is a 14 :love047:- now here is where my crazy numbers come into play.

Google says for my height 5ft 11 to fit into a size 14 I need to be 15.4, 205lbs

BMI charts say my healthy weight is 12.7, 175lbs

So over 7 mths if i lost 3.6lbs a week I would be a size 14 around June time.

If i lost 4.7 lbs a week I would be at my goal weight in June.

So my goal next year is to loose 3lbs a week which I honestly believe is achieveable +/- a few slow weeks.

If i am sensible by next christmas, loosing a steady 2.7 lbs a week I could for the first time EVER be at my ideal weight, and prob a little smaller then a size 14.

Sorry to go on and on with numbers but I know what i am aiming for now.

I brought a little black dress :eek: with sparkles on it and it is a size 18, hoping desperately to be able to wear it for my anniversary in May!

My goal for December is to get under 300lbs for the new year, I have 3 weeks to loose 7lbs.

Hope you are all doing well this week, and be good to hear from you :grouphugg:

You can def do it!!!
Good luck and you'll be in that size 14 in no time x

You can definitely do it! It's good to have your goals set out like that so you know exactly where you need to be to be on track :) good luck :)

you can deffo do that - look at Awaken Me's record, she is so inspiring xx

you can do it. and im forever working out new numbers etc lol hehehe

your wedding dress, is this the one that you have already been in, or is it one that you want, as you are getting married.. if so.... when... where... all the details please!

clarecv3 said:
thanks Chele, how is your journey going?

Good thanks. Had a week off through illness but been back on since Monday.

It's so exciting to think that next year will be THE year!!!!

Chele,

I took a week off and was silly with it, totally came off plan but have managed to loose the weight that i pilled on that week.

I have a really exciting year ahead of me, just been offered a new job, less pay, but work from home and its a new challenge and its a step up career wise. I am also 30 next year and if i can get my weight down i might go for a parachute jump. Got take that and foo fighter tickets too!!

Have you got any exciting plans for 2011?

I hope you can get it then... and by then you will look amazing.... funny enough I'm a photographer, but Im not taking any more bookings as I hope to start the family route next year...

7 stone in 6 months should see you at goal :)

you should have no problems finding rings in the jewellery quarter. you could even get them made.

clarecv3 said:
Chele,

I took a week off and was silly with it, totally came off plan but have managed to loose the weight that i pilled on that week.

I have a really exciting year ahead of me, just been offered a new job, less pay, but work from home and its a new challenge and its a step up career wise. I am also 30 next year and if i can get my weight down i might go for a parachute jump. Got take that and foo fighter tickets too!!

Have you got any exciting plans for 2011?

I did a parachute jump 7 years ago and it was the best thing ever, so I'd def recommend it. Although I lost my hearing for a few hours as I was smiling as I jumped out and due to the gforce I couldn't shut my mouth and it made my ears pop, so there's a tip-keep your lips tight :)

My only plan when I get to goal is to chop my hair into a trendy bob and dye it something bright probably.
I'd like a total makeover but can't really afford it. Oh well!

Congrats on the new job!! x

I got a funky bob and purple hair at the moment, my hair has been the only thing that i felt good about, as i cant wear the clothes i have wanted to!!

I am scared of heights but told that a paracute jump is amazing and it is on of those i said i wanted to do before i am 30. I also fancy sphereing and might organise that for a hen party!

Hey! Good luck with that plan! That would be such a great achievement. Am hoping to do similar myself.
I have 2.5lbs to go for my 3 stone award, and I am just desperate to get that off this week, then I need to lose a few more the week after otherwise I will be in huge danger of totally blowing it over xmas! eek:O

xx

Back