Goals for 2013

Derbynanny

Gold Member
Want to start thinking about 2013 goals as need something to aim for after holidays/new year/my birthday etc

Although I am at a weight I am happy with I would like to lose a little bit more and then work on maintenance the part I find super super super hard.

So my goals are

End of Jan if not before be back where I am now 10 st 8
End of Feb if not before 10 st 7
From beginning of march until beginning of may maintenance mode as will be training hard for a marathon. After that I will see whether I want to try for a bit more.

I will still continue to Judd as long as it works as i ramp my running miles up to 40 a week but may either eat more on DD or do only 2 DD a week. I can imagine it being a work in progress.

What are your goals for 2012>

I'm not going by weight as I am starting bodybuilding type weight training, so am going to go by sizes. I'm currently a size 22.

March - 20
Summer (end of aug) - 18
End of year - 14-16

Would love to be in a 14 by the end of the year but would be happy enough to be comfortably in a 16. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Love your goals, you know you can do it. Need to read your diary more Han, as I do strength training and should focus on size rather than weight..

Maybe that should bea different kinda goal for me ;)

I'd like to get to & maintain 10st as well as keep JUDDDing well to reap the benefits

Yeah I'm really getting into proper weights, taking all the right supplements and protein, and bit by bit altering my diet to be nice and clean. I'm starting to get more focused on my weight training than I am being skinny. Don't know how my body will change size wise, but I know I'm SURE to get smaller than I am now. If I really pump up the weights n muscles I doubt I'll ever be really small, but I don't really think my body was designed to be that way anyway.. I'm 5ft 10 and built like a shitbrickhouse as they say over here, might as well make use of it eh ;)

I find I'm getting less and less focused on the numbers on the scale,weighing myself once every 2 weeks, and new years resolution is going to be weighing once a month. I did notice that my numbers went completely skew when I started weight training! So I'm giving them a break! Never thought I'd be on a diet and cope without the reassurance of weigh ins!! Haven't weighed in over a week (last Saturday) yet I've stuck to the "diet" perfectly!!!! Never thought I would ever get to this place. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Great thread Nanny, I set my 1st Goal for next year last week, because like you I need to focus over the Seasonal Festivities on not damaging too much the work already achieved.
I aim to lose 19lbs (or more) by Easter (29th March) which will see me under 16st for the first time in nearly 20yrs!!! That should see me getting nicely active for the 'Summer months' which I usually spend in the garden & walking...thats if we get a Summer this year. Not sure of my overall goal yet, I will review it around Easter!!:D

At some point in the year, I would like to get to 12 stone and be able to maintain it. That should have me at a size 14, and while I would still be overweight, I'd be quite happy to stay there forever.... Much better than yoyoing up and down 2 stone for the rest of my life!

I'd like to start 2013 under 12 stone (hopefully this will keep me focused over festive period).
Then work hard to get to 10 stone by Easter.
I will be practicing maintenance during the summer as I have promised myself that this will be my last year of needing to lose large amounts of weight. A few lbs is one thing, more than a stone is a much tougher slog so I don't want to have to keep doing it.

Great thread!

My goals for 2013 are:
I'd like to reach 9stone 6lbs in 2013, no rush (need to lose about 50lbs)
Lose 21lbs by Easter
Be able to comfortably jog for 30 mins
Do some strength training weekly
Meditate regularly

I'm going for some none weight goals too. I'll reset my sig when I have decided the details.

I need to very slowly and carefully reintroduce exercise into my daily life.
I want to reduce my dress size to 14 (currently at 18ish)
I'd like to get to a place where I can just live, rather than always be putting nice things off until 'tomorrow'
Mostly I want more me time - I have a lot of hobbies in waiting :D

2012 almost did it. 2013 should finish it off.... expect a name change shortly :)

Bringing this to the top to remind me of my goals . As I am still on holiday but being bombarded by email and Facebook to rejoin sw or ww have to remember how much I like juddd and even though I will be facing a big gain I can lose it with juddd and have a life x

My goals in 2013 are:
To keep on Judding and, therefore, losing weight!! I would like to be 15st by Valentines day so a loss of 16lbs from where Im at now!!
To spoil myself a bit!!
Make time to do boring things like pedicures, tweezing eyebrows and such like!!
Start exercising!!
Get my bp and cholesterol down..next Drs appt in March...

Last edited:
Back