Goals

babystar31

Gold Member
This week is a big week for me. Need to achieve 2 of my mini goals. first one to have lost a stone. Hoping my next weigh in will achieve that. And also to get my "lbs to go" out of triple figures and into double figures! For me this will be a huge motivator. I'll bein the 18s, i'll have lost a stone and my lbs to go in double figures will look so much better!

What is everyone else hoping to achieve this week? xx

well done on this weeks loss babystar.!

for me this week is to be in the 10's.......
and to loose atleast 5 lbs hope i can do it x

Hi Babystar, I hope you dont mind me butting in.
Well done on your loss. I started with pretty much the same to lose as you, and it was great to get into the double figures - it feels like a huge difference.
My goal this week is to lose 3lbs to get me back to the weight I was before my awful December binge, fingers crossed.
Good Luck this week, I'm sure you'll get to your goal.

Hey of course i dont mind u posting haha....welcome!!

Good luck! you'll o 3lbs no problemo. Its great to see people who have started similar targets to mine, and already lost so much. Well done xx

Good luck with your goals this week babystar.

My goal this week is to have lost 14lbs, I only weigh every 2 weeks so it should be doable. Saturday will be my first weigh in since restarting eeeek!

Good luck - sure you'll smash it

xx

You're doing really well babystar, and are braver than me. I couldn't face setting my first goal over the 100lbs, so set it to get me to overweight. Then when I get closer I'll amend it to the real goal to get to 'normal bmi' the silly games I play with myself.
Anyway that's brilliant that you've got your first goals within sight. Nice one :)

Well done baby star and good lick this week.

My goal is to get through this first week back at work and on the diet without blowing it( or killing someone)

Got my first official weigh in on weds so that should help, but also hubby away overnight and that was always a binge trigger for me...

Xx

thanks Rachel! (i thought r real name was actually cybill, how daft do i feel haha). I toyed with the idea of setting it the way you have.....i didnt want to set myself a goal that id never see an "end" to if you like. And the goal ive set still isnt set in stone. Ive set my goal at 11 and a half stone cos i'll be honest, ive bever been that weight since further back than i can remember so i have no idea what my "ideal" weight will be haha. I guess when i get there i can assess if im happy or if i want to lose a wee bitty more. Have to say tho (and i hate being all cliche and mushy) but looking at your progress is spurring me on. Weve both started with a lot to lose and when i see how far yove come it spurs me on!

Back