Goals...

Loss of 10 stone = 12 stone

I know hey, funny how when you are fat people tell you it's in your best interest to lose weight then when you lose weight they tell you, you need to stop WTF! Yeah I do want a healthy BMI Hun x

We are going away for the weekend on 8th July so would definately like to be a lot slimmer by then. But my big goal is a wedding we are attending on 17th September. My OH is an Usher and I want to look good alongside him!

I know hey, funny how when you are fat people tell you it's in your best interest to lose weight then when you lose weight they tell you, you need to stop WTF! Yeah I do want a healthy BMI Hun x

Yeah exactly... as long as you arent unneccesarily starving yourself, and you are within normal limits of fat percentage or bmi, I can't really see the problem.

Good on you for doing so well, and keep at it :) xx

Going to a wedding in Greece the middle of May. Leaving hubbi & kids at home. Want to lose at least 3 stone by then (nearly 1 stone gone already!) got 11 weeks to work my arse off!

I know how you feel. We're the same height, and people are now starting to say.. I think you've probably lost enough weight now... I just tell them I'm going to keep going until my BMI is in the normal range, as that is what I want to achieve - so like you, I'm aiming to get to roughly 12 stone later this year. For my it will bring my total weight loss to about 10 stone too.

I guess I should really update my goal ticker to my ultimate goal - not just my first goal of getting to 'overweight'

cybill and divalicious, high 5! I just noticed we are all the same height! :D

I think taller people have a tendency to be bigger built, which means getting to your normal BMI can be harder to achieve. I suppose you just got to "suck it and see" as they say... as the pounds come off and the dress sizes get smaller, you find yourself in a happy medium where you don't have to starve to maintain, and you feel happy in your size! xx

I got down to 16 stone when I first started ww, BMI of 32, I didn't feel or look morbidly obese!!

@hannata I think for me it's also to make sure I get rid of my knee pain. I want to be able to run, jump in my sons trampoline, wear shorts or whatever fashion stuff. Am loving palazzo pants and want to wear that this summer. I am sure my body will show it's shape the more am losing weight. It's good to be really slim for me and know am worthy of it.

@Cybil you go girl! Let's lose those lbs and look good baby! Av decided to tell some people that my GP says I need to be in the healthy BMI to make sure knee pain goes lol.

@hannata I think for me it's also to make sure I get rid of my knee pain. I want to be able to run, jump in my sons trampoline, wear shorts or whatever fashion stuff. Am loving palazzo pants and want to wear that this summer. I am sure my body will show it's shape the more am losing weight. It's good to be really slim for me and know am worthy of it.

@Cybil you go girl! Let's lose those lbs and look good baby! Av decided to tell some people that my GP says I need to be in the healthy BMI to make sure knee pain goes lol.

sounds like a good excuse to me :) I think some people just don't understand how positive a change it is. It's like they are used to seeing us as fat people and its a shock horror for you to get so "skinny"..

I had an "accident" involving me cracking my kneecap off escalator stairs... giving me a nice arthritic knee... I also have arthritis on top of that... knees are a complete nightmare so I fully sympathise.. do what you have to do xx

hubby and i are trying for our first bubba, trying for six months with no luck so a healthy lifestyle over haul for the both of us, good luck everyone i know we can all do it xx

Back