Gob smacked!!!

Today is day 10 on the diet and my first weigh in. I lost 25 pounds! I am still in shock. It's a fab start to my 14 stone journey. Keep up the great work peeps as the threads on here have helped loads.

What a fantastic loss, I bet you feel over the moon. It's such as fantastic start to the weight loss journey and a great motivator. Well done you! Keep up the good work.

That's amazing...well done!! :D x

Omg that's amazing!!!! If that's not enough to spur you on nothing is!!!! Well done :)

Hi all, my name is Carol and I am 51 years old and I live in Spain, and work in Gibraltar and
here its the Cambridge 800.
I need to loose 20 kilos. I have just picked up my soups and shakes from my consultant, €197 worth for 1 month.
I am determined to do this as
a) its expensive and
b) i need to get in my size 12/14 clothes I have in my wardrobe and
c) i had a hip replacement a year ago and its still not good so need to take some weight off my joints.
I think the problem I may have is drinking 3 litres of water, at present I don't drink that a week so not looking forward to that bit.
I am looking forward to meeting new people on here for a chat and support.

c45carol said:
Hi all, my name is Carol and I am 51 years old and I live in Spain, and work in Gibraltar and
here its the Cambridge 800.
I need to loose 20 kilos. I have just picked up my soups and shakes from my consultant, EUR197 worth for 1 month.
I am determined to do this as
a) its expensive and
b) i need to get in my size 12/14 clothes I have in my wardrobe and
c) i had a hip replacement a year ago and its still not good so need to take some weight off my joints.
I think the problem I may have is drinking 3 litres of water, at present I don't drink that a week so not looking forward to that bit.
I am looking forward to meeting new people on here for a chat and support.

I thought it was going to be a problem too but I'm so thirsty all the time I drink at least 4L a day. I used to come home after work having had nothing to drink all day so this is very unusual for me. You'll probably find that too.

Good luck :)

tobewhereiwanttobe said:
Today is day 10 on the diet and my first weigh in. I lost 25 pounds! I am still in shock. It's a fab start to my 14 stone journey. Keep up the great work peeps as the threads on here have helped loads.

JEEEEEEEZZZZ that's phenomenal!!! you're trousers are going to be falling down!!

Well done x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

Wowwowwowwowwow what an amazing loss....huge congrats to you xxxx

Back