Gobolino's Food Diary - converted to ww now!

Looking really good here, you must be on for a mega loss! You've even changed your thread title now - it must be serious!! Are you still planning like mad or are you able to wing it a bit more? I was thinking of doing a weekly plan well in advance so that I know what to expect and so that I could really think how to maximise the points. Keep up the good work, you're doing so well x

Ooh spinach and cheese omelette yum been a while since I had one really fancy one now :) x

Mmmmmmm have one!!!! Dont you just love cooking spinach! A whole big bag goes down to nothing, all that yumminess condensed into a few tablespoons of spinach. I managed to get mine for 28p reduced in tesco :) Bargain!

Looking really good here, you must be on for a mega loss! You've even changed your thread title now - it must be serious!! Are you still planning like mad or are you able to wing it a bit more? I was thinking of doing a weekly plan well in advance so that I know what to expect and so that I could really think how to maximise the points. Keep up the good work, you're doing so well x

Thanks Beegee- yep its serious ww and I are an item :) Lets hope the honeymoon period lasts a while -eh! I'm not really planning like mad, today I didnt really know what to have for tea, decided on beans on toast and then added up the points and bobs your uncle! I feel that my enthusiasm for extra water drinking and exercise has worn out a little over the week as I too have worn out as the weeks gone on. But, fingers crossed it'll be a loss at the weekend :)

gobolino said:
Mmmmmmm have one!!!! Dont you just love cooking spinach! A whole big bag goes down to nothing, all that yumminess condensed into a few tablespoons of spinach. I managed to get mine for 28p reduced in tesco :) Bargain!

Bargain indeed! Until about 6 months ago I had never even tried spinach and now love it. Have you tried tinned spinach purée? So good and a tin makes LOADS, it's amazing for making sauces with :) x

Here's todays food:

Breakfast:
150g h/m rice pudding 5pp
stewed pear and plums 0pp

Snacks:
apple
banana
200ml milk 2pp

Dinner:
square wrap 4pp
35g piri piri houmous 2pp
20g cheese 2pp
rocket, cu and toms
BNS & sweet pot soup 1pp
fruit salad

Tea:
2 slices of bread 5pp
205g baked beans 5pp (for the record I hated weighing my baked beans!)
1 egg 2pp

pud:
180g h/m rice pudding 6pp

Grand total:34pp (27pp + 7 weeklies)
Activity points: at least 1pp

Last edited:
Bargain indeed! Until about 6 months ago I had never even tried spinach and now love it. Have you tried tinned spinach purée? So good and a tin makes LOADS, it's amazing for making sauces with :) x

Sounds nice, I can imagine something like that stirred through pasta :) Dare I ask, is it free ?

gobolino said:
Sounds nice, I can imagine something like that stirred through pasta :) Dare I ask, is it free ?

Yeh it's just spinach in water and a little salt no oil or anything. I love it with pasta and infact sometimes use it like a pesto substitute! :)

Love fresh spinach too but this is great coz can keep it in cupboard and doesnt go to waste as I just make huge batch and freeze it or eat a lot of leftovers for few days! X

Oh wow - that does sound like a great idea! :thankyou:

Just to update, I lost 4.5lb :D Very very pleased with that!

Wow what an amazing loss well done :-D x

Heavens - that's amazing and so well deserved!! Really chuffed for you Hun, is that your biggest ever loss?!

It is, it is! I'm sure its to do with switching to pp :)

Back