My mainly red food diary

tealover12

Hello, I'm new here, my first post, and I thought it should be to start a diary!

Please feel free to comment and make suggestions or offer advice, I'm also new to SW and doing it online because of my working patterns. I don't have any books, so really am trying to learn.

I will be mainly original days simply because I tend to get bloated with pasta and rice etc, altho I may do the odd one, and I would like to do some EE, probably Sundays so I can enjoy my roast dinner!

A little about me - I'm 50 and have been carrying additional weight for around 10 years, but over this past year I have put more on. I'd like to lose 5 stones. My biggest downfall is my will power (guess thats pretty obvious lol!!) and wine and ice cream! I have a partially slipped disc so don't exercise because my back aches after a matter of only minutes - same with gardening, hoovering etc, it aches and my leg goes dead after a very short period of time. I do walk the dog every day and I am on my feet all day at work.

I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Anyhow, here is today's attempt.

Breakfast - porridge oats(B) with frozen berries, melon

Lunch - stir fry veg with 1tbsp extra olive oil (B) and M&S honduran chilli and coriander prawn (140g) (1) Muller light yog.

Tea - rocket, pepper, onion, tomato, cucumber salad with chicken and 1tbsp Heinz low fat salad cream (2)

HEA - 2 x babybel, 250ml semi skimmed milk

Other - NAS +++,

syns used - 3

Thank you for reading!
:)

Hi I'm joining I'm thinking of coming back to slimming world and want to do red days, how are you getting on?

Back