Gobolinos WW diary :)

Hello :) Well I went to weigh in this morning and lost 1/2 a pound. I'm so pleased with this as its time of the month right now, so I was actually thinking it may be a gain or sts. I'm also really pleased with this as its after using all weeklies and 16/26 of my activities :)

So onto this week. I really enjoyed cooking loads last weekend and found it helped me and hubby to just take something ready made from the weekend for our lunches during the week. So far this weekend I've made a ratatouille and tomorrow I'm making stir fried sesame cauliflower, chickpea curry and a little beef number for hubby.

Here's todays food (hope to keep up with the diary if my arm holds out with the typing!): be warned today its a little heavy on the ww bars (these have been my treat today!):

Breakfast 6
banana
1 toast
2 eggs

Dinner 2
thai carrot soup
17g giant wholewheat couscous

Tea 8
Innocent sweet chilli veg pot
lots of extra broccoli
chai vanilla latte

Snacks 13
5 rich toffee bars
1 pack of oat bites
apple
grapes
100ml milk

2 dog walks
1hour of kirsty gallagher dvd
lots of house tidying (up and down stairs alot!)

Oh Atomic we're actually going out Monday night instead, just for drinks instead I think! :)

Congrats on the loss, are the bars one of the kinds you can only get from group? Some of them sound yummy! X

Well done on the loss ESP as it's totm!

It's better to eat 5 rich toffee bars than 5 mars bars!

And well done on all the exercise!

Congrats on the loss, are the bars one of the kinds you can only get from group? Some of them sound yummy! X
Yep, they're the ones from goup. They are lovely but evidently quite moreish :)

Well done on the loss ESP as it's totm!

It's better to eat 5 rich toffee bars than 5 mars bars!
Thanks! Thats how I justify it - ha ha ;)

5 mars bars = 40 pp
5 ww rich toffee bars = 10 pp

I definitely had a pp bargain :)

gobolino said:
5 mars bars = 40 pp

Definetly!

Its a great way to think of it Sarah - thank you :)

gobolino said:
5 mars bars = 40 pp

Wow! Yum I do fancy them but can't afford group and you need to bulk buy them to order from online :-( rubbish! Some of the stuff sounds really nice had a look at it all on the website. X

icklerockchick said:
Wow! Yum I do fancy them but can't afford group and you need to bulk buy them to order from online :-( rubbish! Some of the stuff sounds really nice had a look at it all on the website. X

Look on eBay, they sell all sorts of ww goodies, all in date and sealed!

Great loss Gobolino! I don't allow myself to buy the bars very often because although I plan to eek them out over the week I tend to devour them in one go after meeting! X

sarah88 said:
Look on eBay, they sell all sorts of ww goodies, all in date and sealed!

They want a fiver a box of 5 or two boxes for £9 eek!! Crazy prices! :-(

icklerockchick said:
They want a fiver a box of 5 or two boxes for £9 eek!! Crazy prices! :-(

How much r they at meetings tho?

Wow - one box of 5 was £2.15 at the meeting. If you have a ww magazine, you can order from there but you have to pay p&p OR if you have the magazine you could use the offer in there to go to your first meeting completely free (and buy as many boxes as you like, no p&p) :)

gobolino said:
Wow - one box of 5 was £2.15 at the meeting. If you have a ww magazine, you can order from there but you have to pay p&p OR if you have the magazine you could use the offer in there to go to your first meeting completely free (and buy as many boxes as you like, no p&p) :)

Had a look but it's minimum order of a few boxes in each flavour you can't get like one box of each to try :-( there's no way I would pay a fiver for a box lol! Hmm think I have the magazine somewhere maybe if there's a group closeby I could go get some, or when I finally get back to work some people do ww get them to buy me some boxes ;-) x

Nice loss G - well done!

You can order them on ww online if you pay for online ww! I think there £2 something!

I've never tried them.....are they that good ?

Well done in the loss hub! Great news!

Congratulations on the loss Gobolino, 1/2 lb loss is excellent. Very nice sounding foods planned for next week too. Especially liking the sound of the stirfried sesame cauliflower. Is that your recipe or from somewhere else? Would love to know how you make it if you have time and your hand is up to the typing.

Back