Gobolinos WW diary :)

Thanks all :) Well I didnt quite get to making the cauli, so will try it in the week and post up the recipe then too,

Here's today: Snacky day as its the weekend so its nicely busy and snacking for me is the way forward!

Breakfast 6 pp
Museli
hazelnut milk
banana
apple

Dinner 11pp
Piri piri innocent pot
meringue nest
strawbs
l/f creme fraiche 50g

Snacks 18pp
2 h/m dark choc coated flapjacks (a modified version of the energy bars on ww site)
15g mixed seeds
tinned peaches
strawberries
peppe pig ice lolly
ww oat bites

Tea 0pp
Thai carrot soup

Total=35 pp
4 pp earnt

Dark chocolate coated homemade flapjacks???? Given my relationship with flapjacks I may regret asking this but can I please have the recipe for these? I used to have a great flapjack recipe but can't seem to find it anywhere now.

The carrot soup also sounds very yummy. Its quite funny how all of us seem to be cooking soup this week just as it finally warms up.

I'd like the flapjack recipe too, along with pp values? If it's not too much trouble

Ooh chocolate topped flapjack I am so in! Ooh infact they could be pretty low on sf due to oil allowance and oats being free! :-D

Hello all..... be warned its dangerous to cook flapjacks at home! I used the recipe builder and have edited the 'Energy bars' on the ww site recipe section. I literally was editing it as I went along adding the bits and bobs to the bowl. The recipe details are straight from the ww site so they include ingredients that I've totally removed. I love the recipe builder. These were really hard to cut into 12 as I probably should have left them in oven for more than 20mins, I'm being really honest here! So after cutting 3 12ths I then cut the remainder into 8ths which come in at 9 pp (pretty high). Enjoy :)

ProPoints® Value: 6
Servings: 12
Preparation Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy

Packed full of fruit, nuts and seeds to keep you going, these low ProPoints value energy bars will give your body a boost.

[h=4]Ingredients[/h]
150 g Oats, Porridge ( )
1 pinch Salt ( )
50 g Apricots, Dried, chopped ( )
25 g Sunflower Seeds ( )
50 g Ocean Spray Craisins ( )
30 g Prunes, Dried ( )
25 individual Hazelnuts ( )
40 g Sultanas ( )
113 g Unilever I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light ( )
116 g Honey ( )
50 g Sugar, Light Brown ( )
50 g Chocolate, Plain ( )
[h=4]Instructions[/h]
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C. Grease and line a 23cm square baking tin with baking parchment, leaving an overhang to make it easier to remove the bars.
Melt the butter with the honey in a large saucepan over a gentle heat. Bring to the boil and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat. Mix together the porridge oats, sugar, salt, dried fruit, almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and coconut. Add to the saucepan and stir together until thoroughly mixed. Tip into the prepared tin and level the surface with the back of a spoon.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown. Cool for 30 minutes, then remove from the tin and cut into 24 bars. Cool completely on a wire rack. Keep in an airtight container, or wrap in greaseproof paper.

Recipe details say cut in 24 but basically if you cut into 12 instead it'll be 6pp or if you cut into 8 it'll be 9pp :)

How u doing?

How u doing?

I'm ok thanks Sarah. Still doing everything with my left hand after developing pins and needles in my right thumb! This is why I've not been about too much as typing is a mare!

Weigh in on sat and i lost 1/2lb, after another week of using all weeklies and all but about 10 activities. I'm not around for next sat weigh in, so fingers crossed I can keep on track without my class! Just had a mini-binge (all pointed) and realised that this has been quite common for a monday night (probably due to being in a grump being back at work on a monday)..... apart from a couple of weeks, I tend to eat about 18 weeklies in addition to my dailies on a monday :( I'm going to try to break this habit now its on the radar!!! :)

Hope you have a good week all :)

Hey Gobolino, well done on the continuing losses :) Sorry your hand isn't back to normal yet, we definitely miss you on here.

Interesting about the Monday pattern, but at least now you have spotted it you can try and plan around it. Maybe planning a favourite meal for that night? The back to work blues gets me from time to time as well. I have the problem that if I have a really busy and packed weekend I don't feel like I have had a rest come Monday and if I have had a lazy weekend I feel like I have wasted my time off come Monday. Awkward much??

I'd be pretty confident you will stay on track without the weigh in next week, you have done really well since switching plans.

Well done on the loss, and just think in 2 weeks time u will have a BIG loss to look forward to!

I too have a pattern like that, as soon as my weeklies renew I just want to eat, the funny thing is if I no I don't have any weeklies I don't worry about chocolate and don't wanna eat it! Strange!

Good loss Gobolino, you're still doing fab xx Hope your RSI gets better soon, I miss seeing you on here!

Hello all, thanks for your messages ;) Unfortunately your predictions of me staying on track didnt turn out, I've been off the rails mon, tues and weds, today not looking too good either. Minimins is coming up as a blocked site so I havent been able to log on at home, so I've logged on at work instead :D

Hope to get back to it, I'm away for the weekend so wont weigh in till sat after next, I've had to text my consultant for help, not sure what she can do for me but I'm open to ideas :)

Anway, enjoy the jubilee weekend everyone :)

Uh oh! See what happens when you're not on Minimins! You'll get back to it when you're ready, don't stress it just hop back aboard the wagon after the weekend. Have a good one - are you going anywhere nice? xx

Oh dear, sorry to hear that you have been struggling this week. Do you have any idea why you have fallen off the wagon this week? Was it because you knew you weren't going to have a weigh in on Saturday?

You've done really well on this plan and clearly it works for you as your losses have been consistent (and most impressive a lot of weeks!) so don't beat yourself up too much about the last few days. Just get back on plan when you feel ready. Planning a day's on-plan meals incorporating all my favourite things in large quantities helps me - then I am eating things I really enjoy and there is no room for off plan stuff! Helps me get over that first few days getting back on track as I find if I try to be too good or too moderate with portion sizes I am far more inclined to fall straight back off.

Best to enjoy your weekend away and then just start back when you feel ready again, sometimes a bit off plan really helps me focus again! X

Hi gobolino long time no 'see' Haven't been on this site for months. In fact not sure i have been back here since I gave up being a consultant AND switched back to WW LOL . Have had a rough few months with one thing after another and although I say i have been doing WW i have actually been steadily gaining LOL and have just got back from a 11 day holiday in the US and dragged myself back to a ww meeting today rejoined as a gold member but 11 pounds away from goal. I have been flirting all year with PP and although i love the concept i just end up using points on junk so back to core for me (not crazy about f and h as you can't have ryvitas)

Have a nice weekend away and look forward to catchign up with you.

T x

Hope all is well x

Back