Gobsmacked!

Yeah, if I put herbs etc on it they end up over the floor lol

Ahhh yeah if I'm doing them with herbs or if I do wedges I do them in my roasting tin. My boyfriend insisted on using the mesh thing when he did wedges and they weren't as nice as mine for a number of reasons (he can cook but I don't know if I'll let him do wedges again lol).

I don't find them too much of a hassle in the roasting tin though to be honest, I try to shake them half way through but most of the time I forget and I find they cook fine.

What is this mesh you all speak of - what does it do?

Oooooh! Yummy. This would work wonders in my crap oven too, it only goes to about 160c ! Thank god I don't eat meat else we'd all be poisoned by now with my rubbish oven.

PS your weight loss is amazing - every time I see that pic in your signature i am amazed. How much did you lose if you don't mind me askinh? (in lbs/stone/% whatever)?

Amazing!!! How did you do it - SW/WW etc? I can't believe they are your jeans in that pic. What an inspiration! I have about 5-6 stone to lose in total (Gonna get to 11 and see how it feels - I have very big hips and an 'african arse' as my family love to point out - some are from africa by the way so they allowed to say it!! so not sure if its feasable to get lower, and if my butt will shrink a bit or just be even more out of proportion!!)

Yeah they are pretty good and a lot cheaper than actifrys lol

Thanks so much for the comments really nice to hear....well read lol I lost about 9 stone but did put a bit back on over last year but am at about 8 and a half stone lost at the moment and working my way back towards that original target x

Emsie, you should put your weight loss on your stats because that's amazing xxxx

Thank you x I lost it all with sw, then last christmas sent me a bit wobbly and last year I was messing around trying to do it on own, tried ww etc had some off plan time and the weight started to creep back up so went back to sw to try and get control again, which I did but although I want to get back to target I'm not in as much of a manic rush as I was firts time round because I have learnt a lot along the way and know when I get to target I will still need to stick to plan overall so may as well take ups and downs along the way lol
So I would say it is possible just take it a bit at a time and see how it goes Good Luck...to you and your arse ;)

Hey all I don't suppose anyone has the recipe for glad syn cake? I've asked and search but can't find it anywhere. Would be so grateful xx

Back