Gobsmacked!

I had my first meeting last night. This girl gained 2lbs.
Now I actually was shocked at what she said..

'Ive had chips 3 x this week because potatoes are free'

So the consultant asked if she used frylite

This girl said

'No they were from the chip shop, I used my healthy extra for the oil allowance'

The look on the consultants face

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best thing I have ever heard! xxx

It would be great if we could have chippy chips as a HEB to be honest haha. Although I don't think they're too bad if you plan your syns for the week anyway. Love it, as if someone honestly thought that would be okay.

If someone is knocking back a bottle of brandy each weekend, he has more to worry about than syns!!

AMEN!
You said exactly what I was thinking. Lol.
In my mind I don't count necking back a bottle of any spirit every weekend sticking to plan 100%.
Although flexi syns are mentioned in the FAQ's sw do prefer members to use their syns daily and only save them up for a special occasion or a night off once in a while.
By having daily syns more regularly than saving them up this teaches members to enjoy them in moderation & stop you feeling deprived rather than bingeing them all in one go!

Personally I wouldn't want to get "rat arsed" & use 80 syns in one night but each to their own I guess ;)

Happy Slimmimg :D

Last edited:
ready for this week's gobsmacked????

A woman that joined last week lost 12 pounds in her first week and said it was dead good cos ''whenever I feel hungry I have a fag'' LOLOLOLOLO

I might start smoking pmsl!!!!!

I just laughed so much reading the last few posts.

I am only a couple of meetings in and v new but I've read all the books through at least once and the main one I use daily and take shopping combined with the app.

And as for the girl who thought chip shop chips were free - that will keep me going with laughs for a little while - how can u think the HeB of oil ( which I think is only a tiny bit olive oil - I never used that one) would cover the gallon of oil on chippy chips. Who ever heard of getting skinny on chippy food. Once in a while in moderation maybe but not three times a week.

ready for this week's gobsmacked????

A woman that joined last week lost 12 pounds in her first week and said it was dead good cos ''whenever I feel hungry I have a fag'' LOLOLOLOLO

This girl said

'No they were from the chip shop, I used my healthy extra for the oil allowance'

Lol I wish I came to these groups, sound as if yous get some right corkers!

Got me in stitches here....BWHAHAHAHH. I would have appeared very rude and laughed out loud if I'd have been there!

The Olive Oil allowance is 1tbsp for a HEXB - not a lot if you use an actual tablespoon, but get yourself measuring spoons so you get the right amount and its surprisingly a lot - i have it every now and again for a little treat drizzled on a salad :)

This girl said

OMG :/

Ahhh once-upon-a-time chip shop chips were only 10 syns a portion.

Ahhh once-upon-a-time chip shop chips were only 10 syns a portion.

ONLY?????

It must just be me, but chip shop chips are the most overrated food ever. Greasy, wet, horrible things. I'd rather eat a raw spud. Don't get the fuss at all, although I hate any sort of greasy food (pizza, deep fried stuff, chips eugh) so I guess I have that on my side. How much are they now??? Are you talking a cone or a proper portion, like a kilo in a bag style?

Well as far as take away treats go 10 syns isnt bad. Have you looked up the syn son pizza and curries?!?!

Well as far as take away treats go 10 syns isnt bad. Have you looked up the syn son pizza and curries?!?!

No?? I don't eat that sort of stuff so never looked. Bet its awful - especially pizza!!

ONLY?????

It must just be me, but chip shop chips are the most overrated food ever. Greasy, wet, horrible things. I'd rather eat a raw spud. Don't get the fuss at all, although I hate any sort of greasy food (pizza, deep fried stuff, chips eugh) so I guess I have that on my side. How much are they now??? Are you talking a cone or a proper portion, like a kilo in a bag style?

the smell of fresh chips, with the salt and vinegar is intoxicating, im quivering all over at the thought of it.

Maybe you should try chips that arnt made from potato? Carrot, butternut squash, sweet potato?

I don't often have chips as I know it's 15 mins for oven to preheat and 20-30 mins to cook, I get home at 7 and I'm normally to lazy to wait lol

I hate and I mean hate chips. Oven chips, fries, but chip shop chips the most!

Oddly I like wedges though???

One of my friends actually asked me "if you don't eat chips, what do your eat with your meals?"

Err! Pasta, rice, mash, wedges, jackets, roasties, couscous, noodles, tacos, wraps (pre SW), veg, salad, beans, ratatouille - a million and one things.

Sadly she eats chips with literally every meal. Never mind health, even with foods that I do like that would bore me senseless.

I love slimming world chips but I hate oven chips, I always have, my mum never understood it when I was younger as I would kick off if she ever made us chips. I hated them. I would eat waffles or potato shapes and wedges ect. but not chips.

My mum never understood the stuff I didn't like though, oven chips, pork chops and stew bleugh

In fact gonna make sw chips for lunch and have them doused in Salt and vinegar with mushy peas chippy lunch

best meal ever.

I'm having them tomorrow with the last of my butternut squash soup, would have them today but I have salad that needs eating up (stupid salad lol)

Back