Gobsmacked!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bluemoon, 31 May 2008 Social URL.

1. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    :eek: Just reached the end of week 5 (AAMW) and what a week!

First 2 days were fine, feeling quite smug with myself as i ate my tiny tuna salad!!!!

Then the inlaws arrived and over the next
    3 days i had a takeaway curry, spag bol, maltesers, and a meal out at a restaurant including dessert!!!!! then to top it all I came on for the first time in months :cry:

Right i thought bugger this I'll go straight back onto SS for the last 2 days of the week, which i'm proud to say i did and it paid off cos i got on the scales this morning and I have lost 1lb :eek: :eek: :eek:

To say I was shocked was an understatement!!!! I was expecting at least a 3lb gain so I am over the moon with a loss :D

So to everyone out there in my position, eating like a woman ( or man ) possessed, hang in there, jump back on the wagon and you can repair the damage!!

Good luck to everyone else that's got WI today and I LOVE THIS DIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    well done! thats amazing, bet you're so pleased!! xxx

4. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    lucky you had a few cheats myself n still lost , good ere in it . xxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.