GOD I HATE....

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
THE RAIN.... I am in such a bad mood today....day off and i am stuck in ...think i might go to the top of the garden and scream!!!!
I really cold kill someone lol
rant over

Awww hun :( Jump in your car and come down here where it's sunny :) It's always rubbish when the weather sucks on the days we have off work - always seems to be the way with me. Like today for instance - glorious sunshine and where am I heading in an hour? Work. Yuk.

I would love to! I love the sun!
Aww hunni...having to go to work in the sun stinks tooooooo!!!

I think the fact i was supposed to be going to glastonbury (with my ex, that was my boyf)as well is gutting!!! :( GURRRR Hope he chokes on a mushroom!!!

rain!!!!!!!! its bright sunshine in Kent i will send some over for you lol x

how is CD going? x

I need to move lol Chuffing MANCHESTER!!!!!
CD is going ok ...day 3 now... can't wait for my weigh in on monday to see if it is any different from LT!! Can't come fast enough ...can't wait to be of diet and enjoying myself in a slim body!

I know how you feel Nic. It's raining here too and I'm in a foul mood (for no reason at all). Only difference is, I'm at work! I would much prefer to be at home on my couch with a warm quilt watching a chick flick with a nice chocolate milkshake. Wanna swap days with me?

And a beautiful slim body is what u will have Nic. Hope the rain stops soon as our kids are gonna be off from next week (eire).
Tell us this Nic. I was gonna get myself a slendertone belt this evening in boots and i was looking at a thread back in May where u gave a link for Slendertone. Was just on it and there are 4 different types 4 ur abbs. What one did u get and would u recomend it at all....

And a beautiful slim body is what u will have Nic. Hope the rain stops soon as our kids are gonna be off from next week (eire).
Tell us this Nic. I was gonna get myself a slendertone belt this evening in boots and i was looking at a thread back in May where u gave a link for Slendertone. Was just on it and there are 4 different types 4 ur abbs. What one did u get and would u recomend it at all....
Fingers crossed for you! Pend up kids is not good!
Slendertone...well i originally bought a slendertone active(about £50 now)...which was fab as you get a heart monitor and it gives you cals you are burning as well as toning your abs! But, if you are going to use it for a couple of hours a night ...then you will spend a fortune on batteries!! So.. i sold it on ebay!
Now, i have the total abs system and controller..this one is rechargeable and the controller system interchanges with all the other garment available ..these are dearer, but it worked out cheaper in the end for me as batteries we costing soooo much!
I now have the total abs, arms, mini and shorts oops!! there are some offers on at the min on the slednertone website heres the link http://www.slendertone.com/c-27-special-offers.aspx
Slendertone really works and i love it i have fab abs and when i bend to the side you can see the muscle hehe just need to rid the fat off the front..plus i had my muscle tone measured the other day and it was a whooping 61%

I know how you feel Nic. It's raining here too and I'm in a foul mood (for no reason at all). Only difference is, I'm at work! I would much prefer to be at home on my couch with a warm quilt watching a chick flick with a nice chocolate milkshake. Wanna swap days with me?
errr no, i stick with my cold house but not much work to do apart from building a website lol

:wave_cry:
Fingers crossed for you! Pend up kids is not good!
Slendertone...well i originally bought a slendertone active(about £50 now)...which was fab as you get a heart monitor and it gives you cals you are burning as well as toning your abs! But, if you are going to use it for a couple of hours a night ...then you will spend a fortune on batteries!! So.. i sold it on ebay!
Now, i have the total abs system and controller..this one is rechargeable and the controller system interchanges with all the other garment available ..these are dearer, but it worked out cheaper in the end for me as batteries we costing soooo much!
I now have the total abs, arms, mini and shorts oops!! there are some offers on at the min on the slednertone website heres the link http://www.slendertone.com/c-27-special-offers.aspx
Slendertone really works and i love it i have fab abs and when i bend to the side you can see the muscle hehe just need to rid the fat off the front..plus i had my muscle tone measured the other day and it was a whooping 61%

Wow it works out at 330 euros for what u have. So u can put everything on together. U must be on a constant BUZZZZZ god bless ya.
Maybe i should get it on line cause i can't see boots having a selection like that. Thanks 4 the info Nic.

yep tis a flamin joke this manc weather...... southerners think we have webbed feet up ere...and they aint far wrong either grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:D

I know how you feel Nic!! I am stuck in on my day off in rainy Rochdale!! I am resorting myself to cleaning, it must be bad!!!!

LL xxx
Rochdale too eh..poor you x x not likes there's anything else to do round here either, is there!!

Decided to zap myself for the next few hours while on here x then i suppose i better collect the kids lol ...if i have to :)

Sunny down here on the saaaaaaf coast :D Hope it lasts as I've left the roof down on my car lol

I love the rain mind... there's no better sound in the world in my opinion than the sound of rain on a window when you're tucked up in bed nice & cosy... or even better the sound of rain bouncing off your tent when you're inside a sleeping bag :D

There is no good or bad, merely different perspectives of the same thing :D

Hoowdy cheer me up please please please ....feel like a right grumpy cow.... i would love to be in the garden or even just going for a walk somewhere...but, the rain makes my hair frizzy and ***** so can even do that x

Hoowdy cheer me up please please please ....feel like a right grumpy cow.... i would love to be in the garden or even just going for a walk somewhere...but, the rain makes my hair frizzy and ***** so can even do that x

Awwww this has got to put a smile on your face :D

YouTube - Phase II - Reachin' (stereo)

Positive, uplifting & spiritual....
"Believe in what you do & you're dreams will come true... just keep on reachin... for higher ground.... reachin ! " \o/ :D

the rain makes my hair frizzy and *****

LOL, you know when it rains thats the first thing that I think of!!! Sad or what. Like today, p*ssed out of the heavens, thunder and lightening, the works and had 6 viewings to do, running from the car to the houses, pathetically trying to keep hair dry. Looked a right mess at the end of the day!!!

Back