• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

god its dead quiet on here

count me in!!!

Contemplating what dinner to have. had bean and chorizo soup for lunch - yummy. Got a busy evening tidying up tonight so hopefully be able to stay away from the fridge!

CarolineM

Stubborn and doing it
Hello :D

Work been nuts and that combined with my addiction to Farmville and that silly cafe whatnot on FB makes for a mad day.

I've just bought a bird feeder - the type you plonk in the ground and hang stuff on. Dinner: not sure - I'm going through a bad phase diet wise - can't be bothered and that ain't good.

*hugs*

I am here Shep. Maybe we should start a risqué conversation that is bound to bring everyone out.

How are you doing today?

Got my attnetion!! :D :D

Hiya T!!! How are you pretty lady? Are you doing DC? How di you like it?

Hope all is well in your world!!

xxx

Tange

Silver Member
Hi BL
Yes its working wonders for me. Seriously contemplated going back on LL but decided I need to learn to loose weight using food and so far so good. Doesn't feel like I am on a diet at all, lost 8lbs in my first week and 4lbs in my second. I am determined to get to 10st which is the goal I had before I started LL but as you know I stopped at 11st.
Am going to do two months of DC and then go solo.
It is helping that I have reached the point where i have to go the gym and I am loving it, that is a great help.(Also very cute boy I flirt with is a motivation)

You are looking as gorgeous as ever :flirt2: ;)