Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

going around in circles : (

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by jazz86, 29 April 2009 Social URL.

1. jazz86

jazz86 Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    i am having a really bad month im now 13 stone 7 lbs

my diet is just not happening now i am so angry with myself

i just cant manage to get into it at all even though it means so much to me

i have a big night out on friday i was hoping to be able to get a size 16 dress from river island but i have a pair of size 16 jeans from there which i cant even get past my thighs :eek::sigh: id laugh if i wasnt so pathetic !

so il be the fat friend again ! , i am so sick of it all

i am thinking of going cambridge diet as i have no self control what so ever i disgust myself , i was doing so well now im diet is worse then ever and exercise is down to nothing

i have a exercise video im going to start doing again and try keeping my cals down to 1200 a day as i was struggling on 1000

help people ! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NIC68

NIC68 wants to get super fit!

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16.18%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Hi Jazz86! Please don't give up - to really succeed you need to think POSITIVE!! We all have to start somewhere and it's a lot easier if your mental attitude is strong. I had 6 stone to lose - a mammoth task, but breaking it down into mini goals and small achievements has really helped. I've still got 2.5 to lose but one thing's for sure if I give up now I'll NEVER get there. 'NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS FEELING THIN!'
    You can do it - we're all here to help and know just what you're going through.

4. Forever Starting Over

Forever Starting Over always!!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    can't stick to just one!
    hows the exercise video and 1200 cals going?

5. jazz86

jazz86 Full Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    ive stuck to it but today ive had a lapse ive been goos all day then i have juyst scoffed two weight watcher desserts taking me over 300 cals over the limit

i am soo cross with myself

never mind il start again tomorow :cry:

6. ScattyKatty

ScattyKatty Full Member

Diet:
    Slim Fast.
    please don't give up. Think of it as a new start instead of a re-start. I'm a bit down as well at the moment :-( got on the scales this morning which i've been putting off, and within the last two months due to redundancy then holiday i've put on a stone of what i lost. It has to come off otherwise it'll only get worse as i eat more through feeling down about it. We'll start again together x

7. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi jazz86 i know exactly where u r coming from i have been trying for years to lose the weight i feel desperate sometimes i try and get down a size to fit into a smaller pair of jeans so i'm not the fat friend but something always goes wrong and i never manage to get into them, then i don't want to go as i would feel self concious, have decided i need to get my weight sorted it's ruling my life, i have signed up to boots diets it's a really good site take a look they do a day trial so u can see what u get for ur money, good luck val

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.