Going away for 3 weeks?

PurpleButterfly

16lb to go!
Just wanted your thoughts really. I'm going back to my parents for 3 weeks from saturday.
I have enough DC packs to take back with me if I want to. But I would have to carry all of those packs (and make room in my suitcase, already full with ++ textbooks, stuff for my rats which is quite bulky, and my clothes).
Do you think I should just do it by calorie counting and leaving out bread/pasta/rice when I'm there? What would you do?

I'd calorie count and do as you have suggested unless you have a car to carry it all in.

May make it easier to fit in with any socials, etc. too.

Haha! I was wondering what you were doing in these waters..

Well the diet is basically calorie counting anyway. Although the calories you get in the packs are supposed to be low-GI, if you see what I mean. It wouldn't be difficult to get back on it as long as I stay in the mindset! They even say you can have a day off packs, as long as you stick to under 1200 cals.
It'll just be a bit more of a pain, having to try and calorie count my lunch and dinner as well without knowing exactly what each thing is because it tells me on the label! (I already do my own breakfast). Also a pain trying to find different things to have for lunch: breakfast I can do, dinner will be fine (have whatever my family is having = usually pretty healthy). Lunches there are usually bread-related. Or salad with things like ham & nice cheeses, I guess I could have that (going easy on the cheeses of course!).

Butterfly has settled indeed.. I've nailed it's blooming feet to this diet so Butterfly is damn well going to make it work this time!!

Yeah - I'd take it too - but it IS heavy so depends how you're travelling. x

Back