Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

going back in right direction!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by lildanni, 1 February 2011 Social URL.

1. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    After two gains and a sts that prompted me to go back to discover, iv lost 1.5lb this week!

This takes in totm and a very boozy weekend away (and 2 krispy Kreme donuts!) so i'm a happy happy girlie tonight lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Are you sticking to discover now then? Or just using for a few weeks to try and get back on track?

4. lildanni

lildanni Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(18.23%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Think I'm going to stick to discover for a while!

It's the not wanting to eat diet this week though...got bronchitis and feel sooooo lousy!!

5. Hippngrvy

Hippngrvy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.43%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I'm back to Discover today; think it's easier to go off track with PPs, as Discover is more strict and that's what I need for sure, or I just find myself eating loadsa rubbish and then filling up with fruit and veg and it just aint for me... I was wondering though whether I could do Discover for most of the time, and then if I knew I was going out for a meal one week whether I could swap to Pro Points for the week? I know before you could swap between the Points and Core, so wondered if it would be ok now? I just find that if you're going out for a meal the extra few weekly points are quite useful... xox

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.