Going Camping

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sailaice, 10 August 2009 Social URL.

1. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    What food shall we take???

Mainly red day stuff we should be having BBQ's but want to take some other stuff as well

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Do you have a fridge? If you do then I'd stock up on yogs/cottage cheese for a quick snack and I'd also take tins of beans and tomatoes, pasta, savoury rice/noodles etc. Depends what you like and how much you want to carry!
    When i go away I tend to plan what we will eat for the week, do a shop and take the lot but then we go to cottages so probably have more room.

Probably not much help but hope it did a little!!

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Or..you could have some Green Days and have pasta salads, potatoes, stirfrys, or EE days and have chili con carnes, spag bols too....whenever I go camping, I never just restrict myself to barbeque and salad, as you will soon get bored of that!

5. sailaice

sailaice Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm only going for the weekend so just need to get myself through that. I've never tried extra easy so I might give that a whirl!

I was thinking chicken drumsticks, boiled eggs but can't think of anything else

6. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Baked beans and bacon (you can fry it or boil it)....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.