Going Down for the Big Trip

Very! I've been in menopause since August and I'm now on HRT. I keep trying to see rhyme or reason in it but when ever I think I've got it, it goes and does something else! I recon I'm due a good loss this week looking at my previous. BUT 1lb a week seems so much nicer than 3 lb every four weeks. It's demoralising not losing anything when you're doing the right thing!

Oh joy. Guess what! STAYED THE BLOOMING SAME AGAIN!!! :mad::mad::mad:

All my calories have been right on the appropriate days. I've had sore boobs again since Sunday so hopefully it's the bloating this week though I don't feel as bad as last month. I can actually put my bra one without tears! Lol. I keep slogging on.

Not too bad an eat weekend. Just one week left until we go south for a bit of sun for a few days. Boobs have stopped hurting but I haven't felt the de-bloat woosh of last month. Not holding out too much hope for Thursday. It's becoming a rut and I don't like being in it. Still the quickie trip away should help drag me out of the doldrums! If I can be good eating well on Spanish food that is, it could be a bit of practice for Australia!

And so another fast day begins.

Well that's another week down and just scraped in a 0.8lb loss. woo blooming hoo!! I really don't know why i'm still doing this to myself!! ANYWAY, we're off on Sunday for a few days and that will cheer me up. Until I come back and weigh in again that is. Perhaps I am just one of life's eternal Rubenesque women.

Oh, I've taken off the MyFitnessPal widget thing as it was too fussy and never agreed with me or the stats in the sidebar. That was also infuriating!!

Ooops. 3.5 lb on and I was trying to be so careful. Oh well, back into the swing of things today.

Right, I've joined the Summer Challenge and this week I'm 1lb down. Pleased with that. Hoping to keep it going that way as time is running out!

Back