Going extreme for a couple of weeks, off Dukan

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
Hi guys, have had a long and hard think about this but at the moment I am no longer 100% motivated to continue Dukan as my weight has been going up and up and this is so disheartening. So as from coming Monday, I'm going back to Lipotrim for a couple of weeks to get rid of the weight I gained so that my BMI will be back at 25 and then start Dukan all over, hopefully with more determination than I have right now. Also, I'm finding the diet getting a bit boring with eating the same food over and over again, it's hard to come up with nice varieties of food as both me and my hubby don't really like fish (I eat tuna but that's about it) and turkey. Not being able to exercise due to my continuing tennis elbow and tendonitis in my left shoulder, is making me feel miserable :cry:and am still waiting to start physio.

Don't worry, I will still be on this forum so that I can keep up with your progress and I will keep you posted about my weight loss on LT. So I won't say goodbye, I'll say see y'all later! :grouphugg:
PS: keep up the good work guys! :D xxx

Good luck with LT great that you are going straight onto another diet and not throwing the towel in, sure you will reach that goal really soon.

Thanks Trudy, if I'm lucky I only have to be on it for a max of 4 weeks as the first week I lost 10lbs so hopefully I will have the same results this time :)

Back