• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Going for it.

Hello, if you join at a group you will get your joiners pack which has all the plans info (like SW)

I recommend buying the dulexe starter pack for abt £20. It has the shopping guide (like SW directory) eating out guide, ww calculator, tracker book and tape.measure. so worth it.

Good luck

I havent bought anything to be honest. I have an app that tracks and calculates for me and use this site as a reference. The starter pack sounds good... the Eat Out guides are prob good if you live in the UK. You'll need a calculator for sure so get one of those or download an app if you have a smartphone... its the one thing you'll defo use everyday. And a kitchen scales for weighing out your portions is a good idea ;) xx

What app is that hon??
I got a couple freebies on the android so I'll point them out in case you want a look:
WWPP Calculator
WWDiary (use this to track my weight/food & it calculates pp too)
WeightWatchers (its a PP calculator that I always use, its ALWAYS correct).

Those are all free ones :) I also have the minimins app on my phone so I can whinge to you lot on the go :p ;)

I have the wwpoints one i paid just over a quid for it n it seems ok its basically like a diary and tracker and has a points calc so u can work out stuff on the go and ive just installed the minimims too x

The app on the phone is really helpful i can work out stuff before i eat it when out and about so if its to high and does not fit in with the rest of my points in the day i know its a no no