Going for it.

missk

I have decided that after doing sw for a year now im going to join ww, when I join will i be given any books. Also i take it that you can buy books etc, what are the items that you recommend someone to buy and if any, would not have wasted your money on?

Hello, if you join at a group you will get your joiners pack which has all the plans info (like SW)

I recommend buying the dulexe starter pack for abt £20. It has the shopping guide (like SW directory) eating out guide, ww calculator, tracker book and tape.measure. so worth it.

Good luck

I havent bought anything to be honest. I have an app that tracks and calculates for me and use this site as a reference. The starter pack sounds good... the Eat Out guides are prob good if you live in the UK. You'll need a calculator for sure so get one of those or download an app if you have a smartphone... its the one thing you'll defo use everyday. And a kitchen scales for weighing out your portions is a good idea ;) xx

I brought the android weight watchers app and joined this site for support and recipes. Think i paid about 1.50 for the app or somewhere around there

What app is that hon??
I got a couple freebies on the android so I'll point them out in case you want a look:
WWPP Calculator
WWDiary (use this to track my weight/food & it calculates pp too)
WeightWatchers (its a PP calculator that I always use, its ALWAYS correct).

Those are all free ones :) I also have the minimins app on my phone so I can whinge to you lot on the go :p ;)

I have the wwpoints one i paid just over a quid for it n it seems ok its basically like a diary and tracker and has a points calc so u can work out stuff on the go and ive just installed the minimims too x

The app on the phone is really helpful i can work out stuff before i eat it when out and about so if its to high and does not fit in with the rest of my points in the day i know its a no no

Back