Going from Blonde to Brunette??

Style-Queen

I've been blonde all my life. I was platinum blonde till very recently and now I'm kin of letting it grow out as I want to go brunette.
I knwo it's going to be a big change, but it's something I've always fancied doing.
I'm naturally dark blonde (was very light blonde from birth till I was about 14) and have pale skin.
Have any other ladies here made the transition, and if so, whats been the reaction? Have you had to change you make-up or do anything differently?

Im naturally brunette, dyed my hair blonde at 13 (sun in!) and was blonde until I was about 31! I have had brown hair now for 2 years, and although sometimes I want to e blonde again, my hair is in fab condition and omg so shiny! It makes my eyes even bluer! have you got very pale eyebrows and skin?

Im naturally brunette, dyed my hair blonde at 13 (sun in!) and was blonde until I was about 31! I have had brown hair now for 2 years, and although sometimes I want to e blonde again, my hair is in fab condition and omg so shiny! It makes my eyes even bluer! have you got very pale eyebrows and skin?

Thanks for the response hon! I have my eyebrows tinted and my eyelashes so they'll be dark too.
A lot of people have said you need to wear more make-up with dark hair?!
I have blue eyes too, so I'm hoping having dark hair wil make them POP! :p

Back