Going from Cambridge diet to Slim and Save??

Souffle-la

Hi There,

I'm currently on the Cambridge Diet, and whilst I am pleased with the results so far, I can ill afford it. My CDC is moving out of town which means it's going to be quite expensive for me to go and see her, and after researching Slim and Save it looks like it's pretty similar?

Has anybody here made the switch? Is it similar to the cambridge diet/are the results as good? If I switch I will be moving to the 4 packs a day total food replacement.

Thanks!

Sophie

Yep I made the switch last week, I must admit I had only done about 10 days on CD and then switched. First week on CD I lost 6 lb and 1st week on SnS (2nd week of diet) I lost 6 lb and I was having more with the SnS.... absolutely love it and have bought 5 weeks worth of it today. Good luck.

I did 5 weeks and a couple if days on of cd and I'm now 4 days through slim and save. You get more choice, it's cheaper, you get 'real' meals which you can eat with protein and veg and the shakes are nicer in LOTS of people's opinions!

I've not been officially weighed from a full week sns but I've lost since I started it. I'm a slow loser (about 3lb a week) but I've lost 2 since Wednesday and that's half and half with sns.

If you've done cd you can do this no worried! If you've not done a vlcd before (I never had) its tough at first but well worth it!

Give it a whirl!!!

I did about 4 months on CD before changing to S&S and I love it :) my weight loss is the same but I find it much easier to stick to , the meal packs are very filling and having 4 a day is brilliant , I also find that I have more energy and less 'symptoms ' like dizzyness etc on S&S :D

Give the 25 pack trial pack a whirl, that's almost a whole weeks worth to try and its only £25 I think.

Then buy your normal order, if you can afford it go for the mens pack so it works out cheaper at £1.07 a pack

No tetras though, so get yourself to argos for a metal ball shaker for a couple of quid too so you can make your shake sup on the go.

Good luck

Brilliant, thanks for your advice everyone! I'm going to make the switch and start with the sample pack I think. I still have about 18 sachets of CD so that will last me until the end of the week. I'm looking forward to being able to try the meals, I think the lack of 'real' food was starting to get to me. Looking forward to saving some money too! X

Back