Going from online to class?

JosieDelonge

Hiya!

I joined SW online a couple of months ago due to panic attacks stopping me from going back to class.

I'm just wondering if I cancelled my re-subscription, would I be able to start class straight away or would I have to wait until my registration ran out in October?

Does anyone happen to know? I did a search on here and I went through the FAQ online but can't find any answers!

I would like to go back to classes as I'm sucking so badly at going alone! :break_diet:

slimming world online will not effect whether you can attend group. Unfortunately I don't think you can get a refund but just cancel the renew and join a group whenever you are ready. You will then get a pin number to get lifeline online for freee which you will have to register for but will be unecesary until your online membership runs out.

Does that all make sense

Teresa

You can just go to class..... you would still have to pay joining fee of £5 plus class fee £4.95, this happened to me and it was fine. Feel alot better for being at class...... Dont worry about going to class every one is there for the same reason :)

Thanks! Trying to build up the confidence to go tonight as it's better than waiting until next week. I guess I can always tell the consultant about my panic attacks but who knows, getting out to group might help with that too! xx

Why not call here (number listed on website.) and tell her, she might say come in early for your 1st one or meet for a coffee....if you don't ask you don't know!
:)

I have done this and I would recommend emailing sw accounts and explaining your situation - it may well be that they can send you vouchers for any outstanding monies on your online account - I did and got a voucher worth registration and 12 weeks. Doesn't hurt to ask

I've just done this as I was rubbish doing it on my own and went to my first class last week - the best thing I've done as there is so much support. Also my consultant said that quite a few people change from online to group for support reasons and it's the same company so they should've able to do something for you.

Back