Going from two to three without eating for five!

Enjoy your day hun. You and Bethany will be in a routine quicker than you think!

Hope you managed along to be weighed Caz, try not to worry about post pregnancy weight, slowly and surely is the way to go...those celebs who lose 2 stone before they have even left hospital are fake!!!! Haha

Midwife got here about 11. Bethany is now 8lb 7oz so she's regained the weight she lost and they're happy to discharge her so we're now just under the care of the GP and health visitor, which is nice.

Managed to make it along to the second SW meeting. I lost 1st 6.5lb, I just need to push out a few more babies and I'll be at target! I got given my half stone and stone awards, which felt a bit like I'd cheated for them. I definitely don't feel like I earned them. If I have a reasonable week I should get my stone and a half next week, hopefully. Tesco order has arrived and meals are all planned out for the week so hopefully it'll be an OK week. We're going to pop to Iceland in a little bit and get a couple of their SW frozen meals for the freezer, for the just in case days.

Pleased to hear all is well with Bethany, clever girl and clever mummy! Well done on weight loss, you haven't cheated, you have given birth and that tops all the gym workouts in the world!! Haha

You are indeed organised, when my babies were newborns, I don't think I got time to brush my hair for 6 weeks, haha...you are a star! x

Fail to plan, plan to fail and all that! My hope is that if I can try and be organised, we might have a chance of actually losing some weight. Despite not gaining during pregnancy, I still hit my highest weight that I've been in a long time and I was only a few lb off my highest ever known weight. That's scary and a huge part of why I was determined not to gain loads of weight. I think I probably did gain though early on, I seemed to put on a good stone by the time of the wedding for what seemed like no real reason though looking back now, though it was early days I think bloating could have been part of it. I've got a LONG way to go but at least I'm on the right path again. I've got a few mini targets to try and aim for. Half a lb takes me to my stone and a half award so I'm aiming for that next week. I'd like my Club 10 award by the beginning of July so that's another target. I'm not going to update weights and things on here just yet, it's a little too embarrassing!

Did you not get my message about the card Chelle? I sent it on Facebook but it seems to be playing up and not sending messages or posting comments always at the moment, blasted thing. We did get the card, thank you, it was lovely and really thoughtful of you to even think to send it.

That's the right attitude Caz!

When I get started, I am planning on aiming low weight loss weekly and allowing the loss to build up rather than huge disappointment when I have the scary weeks when I lose very little or none at all! Haha if I am expecting and hoping for a lb loss, then any more is a real bonus..if you see what I mean?

Have a lovely day and take time just to gaze at your beautiful daughter....such a miracle! x

How are you all today? Does wee Bethany have you up often at night hun?

The end is in sight, don't worry. My brood slept through the night from around 9-12 weeks.

Have you managed out walking with the pram yet? Think of all that exercise without even trying! X

Sorry Chelle, stupid Facebook. Well thank you again for the lovely card. It was a nice surprise in the post that morning.

Morning Rosie, well afternoon. We're doing OK today, missing Daddy being home but doing alright. Taken a day to just chill and be at home so probably not being so busy has meant missing him. He finishes work in 2 hours though so not long to go :)

She's actually really good, thankfully. I don't like saying that because it feels like jinxing it so she'll change! We go up at about 9 or 10pm, get her changed, do a feed and properly put her to bed. It's still in her moses basket that she has downstairs too but have the night light on and get her settled. She then wakes up between 1/2am and 5.30/6.30am for feeds but settles again quite quickly. Sometimes at that second feed she doesn't want to go down until ashes already asleep and wants to fall asleep having cuddles instead. I do feel very lucky really, I'm not counting my chicken just yet though, it might not last!

We've been out a bit but it's been drive and then walk around the likes of Tesco, town etc. I'm going to suggest a walk around the park this weekend though.

I really need to sort myself out food wise. Meals are pretty good, I'm just snacking too much!

We're all good, food is awful though! Far too snacky though dinners are good, it's during the day that I'm not doing well. Need to do something about that.

It's half term this week so my sister is up visiting with two of my nieces. My brother in law is driving them up today before he heads back tomorrow as he's working this week. Money is a bit tight until the end of the month but hopefully we can find some nice things to do. I was going to suggest that we all took Bethany swimming but I realised that though she's fine to go, I can't go until I've had my 6 week post-natal check up unfortunately. I've just bought a sewing machine (just a cheap one) so one day I'm going to suggest we go into town and have a wander round as there's a fabric shop that I want to go to and then hopefully if the weather is nice we'll go to the seaside. Blackpool is a bit meh really so I'm thinking maybe Formby, though I've never been there but heard that it's nice.

Hope you're all well?

I've heard that they're nice actually, might give them a try. Formby looks nice but maybe not so baby buggy friendly.

Today I think we're going to just chill and have a BBQ. Tomorrow they won't get here until afternoon so I think they'll just come here and then cinema in the evening whilst Aaron looks after Bethany. I'm thinking beach on Wednesday, depending the weather. Then Thursday a trip into town to go to a fabric shop called Aberkhan. I bought a sewing machine over the weekend (on sale at John Lewis) and have a couple of little projects planned. I'm going to make her some bandana bibs for a start, I HATE the poppers on them so going to make my own with Velcro fastening. I'm debating curtains too as our windows are really awkward sizes but I'm not sure if that's punching above my weight. I want some other projects but just not sure what. My nephew and his fiancée are expecting a baby in November and my niece's little boy is being christened around then so I might try and make both patchwork memory quilts, if I get round to sorting it. If the bibs go well I may even make a whole load of them and have a stall at an NCT sale next month but we'll have to see how that went. I'd probably need more than just bibs and they probably won't be that good so doubt it'll happen.

I know this sounds crazy with a newborn, I certainly never thought I'd say it, but sometimes I get bored at home all day. When she's awake I'm busy but she sleeps well so after doing any housework I can be bothered to do, I end up watching too much TV that I'm bored of it! Never thought I'd say that either. So having a new hobby to focus on that I can do as much or as little of as I want will be good.

Right, the rabble are due in an hour and I need to get dressed and get Bethany dressed so I'd better get on. Will finish catching up on diaries soon.

Morning everyone, just thought I'd quickly come on to post to say that I've found a new home elsewhere. I had thought about the possibility of returning to Minis but I wouldn't want to run the risk of it disappearing one day and there are lots of my old friends in our new home. If anyone would like to stay in touch, please message me and I can tell you where my new diary is or we can swap Facebook details or something like that.

Back