Going It Alone - Gooner's Extra Easy Food Diary

goonersck01

I started my SW journey with a class, but just before xmas weight started to yo-yo or sts, so I have decided to go do sw from home and use the help and support of minimins as my class :).

I must also get into the habit and discipline of posting a daily food diary as this is when I tend to get the better weight losses.

Last edited:
Sunday 17/01/10 - Extra Easy

B: Bacon, 3 x ww sausuages (syns 1.5), 2 eggs, mushrooms with onions, grilled tomatoes

L: 2 satsumas, 1 x banana, 1 fat free activia

D: rice with spicy tomato sauce, roast veg, roasted jerk chicken

HE B - 1 slice of wholemeal bread
HE A - skimmed milk in coffee

Syns
- 1 slice of wholemeal bread 6
- 2 glasses of red wine 12

syns for the day 19.5
syns left for the week - 85.5

Monday 18/01/10 - Extra Easy

B: 3 x ww sausuages (syns 1.5), 2 eggs, mushrooms with onions

L: veg soup (BNS, sweet potoatos, sweet peppers, parsnips, onions), slice of wholemeal toast (HEB) with 1 tbsp of homemade hummous (1.5), 2 satsumas, 1 x banana, 2 fat free activia,

D: rice with spicy tomato sauce, roast veg, roasted jerk chicken

HE A - skimmed milk in coffee

Syns
syns for the day 3.0
syns left for the week - 82.5

Zumba class in the evening

hi.. just wanted to mention that u should be on 10-15 syns a day max.!
i dont do extra easy pefer red and green if u want some help when u get stuck then let me know lushx

I'm doing it alone too, am also posting a daily diary too and am using this forum as my class lol

Maybe we can support each other.

Hi Lushx

Re my syns - we have 105 for the week, I start with this and deduct as I use them. So some days I have more than 10-15 and some days it may be a lot less, but i don't exceed my week's allowance.

Tuesday 19/01/10 - Extra Easy

B: Donnie's Magic Porridge (HEB - 28g Oats), 2 eggs, and a banana.

L: Jacket potatoe with tuna and extra light mayo (1 tbsp -0.5 syn) and homade coleslaw (1tbsp mayo 0.5 syn, 1tbsp extra light salad cream 0.5 syn). 1 satsuma, 1 nectarine

D: spaghetti bolognese (with 1 tbsp of green pesto 4 syns and 28g parmasean HEA) and steamed brocoli and mushroom salad

Drinks - black coffee, green tea and sugar free squash

snacks - slice cous cous cake (12 syns for the whole cake that will be eaten over the course of the week)

Syns
syns for the day 17.5
syns left for the week - 65

Last edited:
Wednesday 20/01/10 - Extra Easy

B: Vegetable soup, 3 ww sausages (1.5 syns) 2 eggs, baked beans

L: Jacket potato with tuna and extra light mayo (1 tbsp -0.5 syn) and home-made coleslaw (1tbsp mayo 0.5 syn, 1tbsp extra light salad cream 0.5 syn). 1 satsuma, 1 banana

D: chicken tagine and lots of roasted veg

Drinks - black coffee and sugar free squash

snacks - 2 Alpen lights (1HEB)
muller light yoghurt - cherry and chocolate (syns 2.5)

Zumba class

Syns
syns for the day 5.5
syns left for the week - 59.5

Last edited:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Basic/Non Branded Foods Dressing, Mayonnaise, extra light 1 level tbsp
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
½ Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original ½ Syn
green.gif
Green ½ Syn
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]u can pull back some syns there :)
[/FONT]

Hi Wizzie and Cheekychinchilla, thanks for your kind wishes and good luck too with your weight loss journeys - we can all support each other.

Hi Evethewitch - thanks for looking through my diary, you've given me an extra 3 points towards a nice glass of red wine on Saturday night :D

Thursday 22/01/10 - Extra Easy

B: 3 ww sausages (1.5 syns) 2 eggs, baked beans

L: Vegetable soup 2 slices of wholemeal (1 HEB plus 6 syns) toast with 1 tbsp of home-made hummus (3 syns)
2 satsumas, 1 pear, 1 mullerlight

D: chicken tagine, cous cous char grilled veg and roasted plantain

Drinks - coffee , coke zero
snacks - seafood sticks, 2 slices of ham. cous cous cake (points already deducted from total) 1 satsuma

Syns
syns for the day 10.5
syns left for the week - 49

Friday 22/01/10 - Extra Easy

B: 2 eggs, 1 activia fat free yoghurt, 2 satsumas

L: Jacket potato, tuna and mayo
(1/2 syn) lots of home-made coleslaw (1/2 syns)
1 satsuma, 1 nectarine

D: Cheese burger
(1HEA for the cheese, 1 HEB for the wholemeal roll, ½ for the mayo), SW chips, coleslaw (1/2 for the mayo), corn on the cob

Drinks – coffee, large glass of red wine
(8 syns) 3 glasses of water
snacks - 1 slice cous cous cake (points already deducted from total) , baked summer fruits cheese cake (3 syns)

Syns
syns for the day 13
syns left for the week – 36 (week ending on Saturday 23rd)

Last edited:
Saturday 23/01/10 - Extra Easy

B: 1 banana, 3 ww sausages
(1.5 syns) 2 eggs, baked beans

L: vegetable soup, apple and handful of grapes

D: Baked red bream, rice, spicy tomato sauce, steamed broccoli, roasted plantain
Drinks – coffee, large glass of red wine
(8 syns) 1 glass of water
snacks - 2 slices of ham

Zumba class

Syns
syns for the day 9.5
syns left for the week – 26.5

Total syns used for the week 78.5

Week 4

Sunday 24/01/10 - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 3 ww sausages (1.5 syns) eggs, bacon, grilled tomatoes, slice of wholemeal toast (HEB)
Lunch: Home-made leek and potato soup (2 syns for the olive oil) , 2 satsumas
Dinner: Garlic and thyme roasted chicken, sautéd potatoes, cabbage and carrots, gravy (2 syns)
Drinks : coffee, sugar free orange squash, 2 glasses of red wine (12 syns)
Snacks : summer fruits baked cheese cake (3 syns),

Syns
syns for the day 19.5
syns left for the week – 85.5

Last edited:
Monday 25/01/10 - Extra Easy

Breakfast: baked fish, rice, spicy tomato sauce, cabbage, carrots, (late breakfast - Brunch)
Lunch: Home-made leek and potato soup (2 syns for the olive oil) 1 slice of wholemeal toast (HEB) and 1 tsp of hummus (1 syn) 2 satsumas, 1 banana,
Dinner: teriyaki chicken (3 syns) and vegetable stir fry, with pak choi, ginger, lime and garlic and noodles
Drinks : coffee, sugar free orange squash,
Snacks : summer fruits baked cheese cake (6 syns – I have finally finished it J)
Zumba class
Syns
syns for the day - 12
syns left for the week – 73.5

Tuesday 26/01/10 - Extra Easy

Breakfast: morrisons east smart sausages (1.5 syns), eggs, beans
Lunch: Home-made leek and potato soup (1 syn for the olive oil) jacket potato with tuna and mayo (1 syn) and home-made coleslaw (1.5 syns)
Dinner: jollof rice (2 syns for groundnut oil) 3 spicy chicken wings (4.5 syns – skin on J), 1 spicy chicken leg, plantain, roasted veg,
Drinks : coffee, sugar free orange squash,
Snacks : 2 Alpen lights (HEB), milk in coffee (HEA), 2 satsumas, 1 pear, 1 banana, mullerlight
Syns
syns for the day - 11.5
syns left for the week – 62 (until Saturday)

Back