Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Good Morning all.... Well, I've just had a large, lovely SW friendly cooked breakfast. I needed it after that night shift...I like my job, just not at Christmas!..lol.. I am sick to death of the sight of Pickles, Crackers and Mince Pies! I'm currently watching some Paranormal program that my TiVo box has kindly recorded for me whilst I get to the point of nodding off so I can get some kip! Will be back later to update after some sleep. Have a good day all :)

Love the photos Gem! you look great :) Can see it in the smile just how good you are feeling, and so you should!

Where do you work?

Enjoy your sleep, catch you later xx

Love the photos Gem! you look great :) Can see it in the smile just how good you are feeling, and so you should!

Where do you work?

Enjoy your sleep, catch you later xx

Afternoon Sarah :) ...Thank-you chick! As I said I am sure it's partly due to alcohol and having a good laugh with my work mates...lol... Was a very good night! ;) I work as a Nightcrew Supervisor for Waitrose, so as you can imagine this time of year is pure manic with stock literally everywhere! Last night I was preparing ends for the final change over tonight. (In layman's terms all the offer ends that will become purely Christmas main seller goods, such as Mince Pies, Pickles, Crackers, Drink Mixers, Pop, Beer, Wine etc)

I must have gone absolutely solid!...lol.. I woke up at 1..shot out of bed convinced it was Friday and I had missed my new oven being delivered from Argos!...lmao... Seriously, it took me about 10 minutes to realise it's Tuesday! :oops: ..lol..

Right best update my diary from yesterday and add today's! ;)

Tuesday 8th December

HEXa - 40g Reduced Fat Cheese
HEXb -35g Porridge Oats

Breakfast
SW Fry Up - 4 WW Sausages (2 syns) , 2 Waffles (5 syns) 4 Bacon Medallions, 1/2 Tin of Beans, 3 Plum Tomatoes, Mushrooms, 2 x Eggs :p
Cup of Tea
(I was starving after work to be fair!..lol..)

Lunch
Sleeping :D

Cup of Tea x 2
Experimenting and made a batch of 'cookies' with HEXb, free yoghurt and White choc stars (2 syns)

Dinner
Chicken & Prawn Stir Fry - Chicken and Prawns with Noodles, Baby Sweetcorn, Red Onion, Peppers, Carrot, Spring Onion, Mushrooms and Sweet Potato Discs
Diet Orangeade

For work tonight
WW Wrap (4.5 syns) with HEXa cheese, Baby Leaf Salad, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber & Red Onion with LTL Mayo (1 syn)
Celery and Carrot Batons

NAS Squash
Pear & Apple

Syns
100ml Milk = 2.5 syns
2 Waffles = 5 syns
4 WW Sausages = 2 syns
WW Love Fibre Wrap = 4.5 syns
7g of White choc stars = 2 syns
LTL Mayo= 1 syn
= 17 syns for the day .... Happy with that!
(28.5 for week so far)

Last edited:
Hiya Bubble,

They were not too bad! They are more Florentine looking...I think I need to experiment more with a few ingredients and possible timings, but as you can see they were starting to burn on the edges...lol..But it's kinda the best bit. Makes a change and I can take some to work tonight so I won't feel quite so left out when they are all scoffing chocolates, oreos and ginger nut biscuits...lol..

cookies.jpg

Look good to me. The problem is on nights your body is at a low so needs fuel to keep it awake. Its a pain when your surrounded by all those goodies. Have a good one. X

Look good to me. The problem is on nights your body is at a low so needs fuel to keep it awake. Its a pain when your surrounded by all those goodies. Have a good one. X

They were better slightly warm than last night. No...definitely need some tweaking. I usually mainly eat fruit at work it tides me over but I find I am starving when I get home. :)

Hi here to subscribe xx

Thanks very much Brit and welcome :)

Menu for yesterday looks yummy! Especially the stir fry. Hope you are having a good day today!

P.S. Love the Christmas tree plate!

Wednesday 9th December

HEXa - 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HEXb - 2 Benefit Bars

Breakfast
Christmas Breakfast at work this morning so just going to scratch it and start from now. (Practicing my new focus) of one bad meal does not ruin the day or week!...;) ) (PS I did avoid the massive greasy fry-up but did have 2 big Bowls of Shreddies with sugar) :p

Lunch
Sleeping!

Diet Orangeade
Pear
FF Yogurt when I woke up.

Dinner
Spag Bol - 5% Mince, Onions, Garlic, Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes, Peppers, Plum Tomatoes, Courgette, Passata and spaghetti with HEXa
Diet Orangeade

For work tonight
2 x Benefit Bars (HEXb)
NAS Squash
Apples, Pear & Plums

Syns
0 syns... makes up a little for been off plan in morning.
28.5 syns for the week so far

Last edited:
Menu for yesterday looks yummy! Especially the stir fry. Hope you are having a good day today!

P.S. Love the Christmas tree plate!

Hi Elanor.. Thanks...the stir fry was lovely! Defo will do it again! :) Slightly mixed day as you will see from my diary...this morning not good, but back in plan for the rest of it :)

I've had my Christmas tree plate for years... I love it too :)

Thursday 10th December

HEXa - 250 ml milk
HEXb - 2 x Benefit Bars

Breakfast
3 Waffles (7.5 syns) 4 Bacon Medallions, 1/2 Tin of Beans, 2 Eggs and Mushrooms
Cup of Tea x 2

Lunch
Sleeping after work last night

Diet Orangeade

Dinner
Chicken Madras with Potato Wedges, Mushroom Pilau Rice and Onion Bhajis (All Homemade! ;))
Diet Orangeade

Cup of Tea x 2
HEXb with Hot Chocolate

Syns
Waffles - 7.5 syns
1 syn for squirty cream
1 syn for mini marshmallows
2 syns for options hot chocolate
11.5 syns for day
40 syns for the week so far

Last edited:
Morning all...... I've had a relaxing morning! I was up at 7.40, but decided to finish watching It's A Wonderful Life and then The Preachers Wife in bed while I wrapped my remaining presents :D We have our niece all weekend so needed to wrap and hide everything in our room..lol...

Ooooh why I think about it I made these amazing SYN FREE Onion Bhajis last night they were lovely too!
Here's the recipe of a great site called SW Survial, well worth Googling! ;)

12 Servings
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 30 Min
Ingredients
  • Frylight
  • 2 large onions, sliced
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1 sweet potato, sliced
  • 1 tablespoon of curry powder
  • 1 tbsp turmeric
  • 1 tsp chilli flakes
  • Salt and pepper

Directions
  1. Slice the onions
  2. Grate the sweet potato
  3. Beat the eggs
  4. In a bowl, mix the ingredients with the spices, salt and pepper
  5. Spray a cake tray with frylight
  6. Using your hands, mould the mix into balls and add to the cake tray
  7. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown, allow to cool and serve

Friday 11th December

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 35g Porridge Oats

Breakfast
Porridge Oats made with HEXa milk Cinnamon and fresh chopped apple
2 x Cups of Tea

FF Yogurt and a Pear

Lunch
Jacket Potato with BBQ Beans (Beans with BBQ seasoning)
Clementine
Diet Orangeade

Dinner
Pork Loin Medallions served with Bubble & Squeak, Carrots, Cabbage, Cauliflower & Broccoli with Gravy (1.5 syns)
Diet Orangeade

Pear

Syns
Snackrite Monster Claws - 4.5 syns
Dreemy Treat Size x 2 - 8 syns
Gravy - 1.5 syns
= 14 syns
54 for the week so far

Last edited:
Saturday 12th December

HEXa - 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HEXb - WW Love Fibre Wrap or 2 x Benefit Bars (will update once I decide)

Breakfast
Chopped Fruit- consisting of = 1 Apple, 3 Plums, 1 Banana, 1 Clementine and 1 Pear (shared with my 8 year old niece, she loves my fruit salads)
FF Forest Fruits Yogurt
Cup of Tea

Lunch
Not sure yet...Have to go drop niece at a party and collect a new oven so will decide once we are home.

Dinner
Roast Chicken Dinner... again will update when I know exactly what we have with it.

Syns
100ml milk = 2.5 syns

Hi where do you get the weight watchers wraps from please? Food sounds amaze today ☺

Hiya Brit, I think the O/H got them from Morrisons they are a HEXb or 4.5 syns each and are nice!

As for food...kinda gone done the pan....lol.. Got on the scales this morning after resisting all week only to see no difference :( Fed up beyond belief after 2 gains the last 2 weeks so sticking 2 fingers up at it having what I want today now! Been relatively good the last few weeks even done 4 SP days and 2 gains so sod it today. So hubby has gone to get me crusty cobs and a bar of Galaxy and tonight we have decided we are going to surprise our niece when she comes back from a party with a Christmas Dinner..lol..

Oh it happens haha
Sometimes I have a takeaway and lose I think it's because our bodies get used to dieting and need a shock
Enjoy your meal ☺

Back