Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Tuesday 16th February - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 35g Porridge Oats

Breakfast
Porridge oats ( 2tbsp of Zero Syrup 1/4 syn)
Coffee
Slice of bread (3 syns) small tin of hoops

Lunch
Sleeping....
Coffee when I got up

Dinner
Turkey, Roast Potatoes, Tinned New Potatoes, Broccoli, Peas, Sweetcorn, Carrots and Kale and Gravy 2 syns
Diet Pop
Mullerlight

For work
NAS Squash
Apples
Pear
Banana

Syns
2 tbsp of Zero Syrup - 1/4 syn
Bread - 3 syns
Gravy - 2 syns

5 1/4 for the day
12 1/4 for week so far

Last edited:
Hiya lovely
I love a midweek roast. Need to ask you what is zero syrup? Sound like a must ingredient for sw!
Hope ur nightshift aint too bad. X

Hey Bubble... just abut to log off for the night...I hope it goes quick! Promo change tonight and they hardly ever run smoothly :( Zero Syrup...I've only tried the one so far, but for 4 tbsp for 1/2 a syn I'm going to persevere, the taste is a bit chemically (Is that a word?..lol..) to me, but am trying the Cherry tomorrow :).... Look up the protein works and they have offers on a fair bit..you can get them off Amazon too though for around the same price :)

Wednesday 17th February - EE

HEXa - 40g RF cheese
HEXb - 2 slices from 400g loaf

Breakfast
SW Full English - WW Sausages (2 syns) 4 Bacon Medallions, 2 fresh grilled tomatoes, half a tin of beans, mushrooms, 2 Waffles (5 syns) and 2 eggs
Coffees

Lunch
Sleeping...
Diet Pop when I woke up...

Dinner
A concoction...lol.... Slow cooked diced beef with onions and mushrooms and I'm going to top with a cheesy mash and serve with veggies :p

For work tonight
NAS Squash
Apples
Pear
Plums
Banana

Syns
100ml milk - 2.5 syns
2 Waffles - 5 syns
4 WW Sausages - 2 syns

9.5 syns for the day
22 for the week s0 far

Mini wobble yesterday....basically on plan minus the 2 'big' bowls of Sultana Bran I had...lol..

Back on it today however we are away weekend, but I have packed a extra bag with Benefit bars for HEXb's for us, sweetener and a bag of pears, apples and bananas :)

Will try and be as good as possible while away...will be back online Sunday evening/Monday morning :)

Last edited:
Hi all..... I was fairly good the weekend. Apart from the planned Indian and drinks. Went out last night after a meeting at work, but I was good food wise with steak, jacket and salad, so was slightly disappointed with a 2 1/2lb gain this morning :(

Back on it though I do have a night out Thursday from work... not giving up my life so shall just have to be as good as possible otherwise :)

Monday 22nd February - EE

HEXa - 125ml milk & 2 Aldi Light Cheese Triangles
HEXb - 2 slices from 400g wholemeal loaf

Breakfast
Coffees after weigh in and a banana

Lunch
HEXb toasted, scrambled eggs, half a tin of baked beans, half a tin of mushrooms and 2 fresh grilled tomatoes
Coffee

Dinner
Pulled Lamb Shoulder, Roast Potatoes, Mashed Potatoes, Kale, Sprouts, Carrots and Gravy - 2 syns
Diet Pop

For work
See syns below
Cherry Tomatoes
NAS Squash
Apples
Pear
Banana

Syns
Lamb Shoulder - 1 syn
Gravy - 2 syns
2 x Dutch Crispbreads - 3 syns
1 Benefit Bar - 2.5 syns

8.5 for the day
8.5 for the week

Last edited:
Completely agree with you on the not giving up on going on out enjoying yourself. 2.5 isn't bad. You made loads of good decisions bringing food which is always hard.

Slight wobble today... got in from work and was so tired and hungry I just had a big bowl of Shreddies and 2 bags of Snack a Jacks..lol..

Had a SW tea though so just got to try sort myself out again..I think cos I know I am out Thursday my mind is just telling me you won't get a loss this week so why bother. I knew it would happen again but not felt this fed up since the run up to Christmas :(

Last week was a complete mare. Lost a friend to Cancer and just could not be arsed. Weighed in this morning +0.5lb..not unexpected at all. Going to have to try and be as good as I can, but am struggling at the moment with motivation and we will be away from early Friday morning for the funeral until Sunday afternoon. I'm hoping I will be back on here properly once I get my mojo back a bit :)

Sorry for your loss Gemsta. Diet the least of your priorities at the moment so try not to beat yourself up.
Take good care. Big hug. Xx

Thanks girls its really his wife who I know more and my heart literally breaks for her.
As for the plan...I just wish I could stay focused...really getting me down at the moment and just can't seem to be able to stay away from crap. I also had a bit of a run in of sorts with my consultant last Monday and that's been playing on my mind a bit too. I beginning to wonder if I'm getting enough out of group now so therefore is it worth it? Would I be better off doing it again myself? The whole point I joined a group was because I was not motivated enough going it alone. I don't know...maybe it's just because I've been sitting around the same 4-5lb + or - the last few months that I feel this way. when I think about it with all the gains and re-gains I must have actually lost my bloomin' body weight!
* week has also arrived so am destined for my 3rd gain in 3 weeks I reckon too :(

Anyway... I am up at this ungodly hour (not really for me when you work nights half the week I suppose) as we are heading to Northumberland today for the funeral, as it's a 4 hour drive we have booked a hotel for a few nights so as to make the most of the weekend and I can be on hand should my friend need anymore support though she has plenty I know. Plan wise I am going to try and be good, but I'm not going to pressure myself as this tends to make me go astray anyway.

Hopefully be back in the game soon girls...hate feeling such a failure at the mo xxx

Thanks girls its really his wife who I know more and my heart literally breaks for her.
As for the plan...I just wish I could stay focused...really getting me down at the moment and just can't seem to be able to stay away from crap. I also had a bit of a run in of sorts with my consultant last Monday and that's been playing on my mind a bit too. I beginning to wonder if I'm getting enough out of group now so therefore is it worth it? Would I be better off doing it again myself? The whole point I joined a group was because I was not motivated enough going it alone. I don't know...maybe it's just because I've been sitting around the same 4-5lb + or - the last few months that I feel this way. when I think about it with all the gains and re-gains I must have actually lost my bloomin' body weight!
* week has also arrived so am destined for my 3rd gain in 3 weeks I reckon too :(

Anyway... I am up at this ungodly hour (not really for me when you work nights half the week I suppose) as we are heading to Northumberland today for the funeral, as it's a 4 hour drive we have booked a hotel for a few nights so as to make the most of the weekend and I can be on hand should my friend need anymore support though she has plenty I know. Plan wise I am going to try and be good, but I'm not going to pressure myself as this tends to make me go astray anyway.

Hopefully be back in the game soon girls...hate feeling such a failure at the mo xxx

Gosh I have just sat and read most of your thread you are such an inspiration I hope that you are getting back on track now, I start SW Thursday AGAIN! Feeling excited and nervous but you have inspired me x ;)

Back