Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Just home from work and have weighed in....lost 2lb! ...Fairly pleased with that! :)

Lol.. cross posted! Just said as much on your thread.

I'm not Paige..I was going to walk home from work, but had a absolutely mental night last night and was almost an hour late finishing I just wanted to get home have a shower, put my jamas on...now I just need to eat and then I'm off to bed as I only got just over 3 hours sleep yesterday. I have clocked up 23,187 steps at work though and all being well (don't want to jinx it..lol.. I might do it tomorrow!) :)

Hey! Welcome...more the merrier :) Will stop by yours later!

Lol.. cross posted! Just said as much on your thread.

I'm not Paige..I was going to walk home from work, but had a absolutely mental night last night and was almost an hour late finishing I just wanted to get home have a shower, put my jamas on...now I just need to eat and then I'm off to bed as I only got just over 3 hours sleep yesterday. I have clocked up 23,187 steps at work though and all being well (don't want to jinx it..lol.. I might do it tomorrow!) :)

Oh no! What is it you do for a job hun?? 3 hours sleep omg thats crazy!! How do you monitor your steps?? Ive been looking ibto doing this but wasnt sure how people do it!! Xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

I'm a nightcrew supervisor at Waitrose. We work the bulk of the stock overnight and make the branch look good for the next day. I do love it tbh.. I work 3 nights a week and am better off than when I worked 5 days a week! For my steps I use the app on my phone Samsung Health (it does everything even can monitor your sleep!) I'm allowed to carry my phone on me in case of emergencies etc. I've heard great things about the fitbit..know a few people who have them at work, but the wrist one would be no good for me reaching in between shelves etc, they are a bit pricey though I think. Why not see if you can get an app for work

Oooh lovely that sounds good!!! Ahh i might have to have a little look at that then!! I do 2 shifts a week at tesco where i do so much walking so i wanted something to monitor how much i walk there so will definitely have a look!!! xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

You'd be surprised by the distance you do cover! Right...I'm off to bed now for a well earned sleep. Will update my diary later on :)

2lb loss...well done Gemsta! :)

Wednesday 15th April - EE
Steps at work - 23,187 (10.98 miles)

HEA - 250ml milk
HEB - 2 Weetabix

Breakfast
Options Choc Orange - 1.5 syns
Weetabix with milk and strawberries followed by grapes with FF Coconut & Vanilla yoghurt
brekkie.jpg

Lunch
Was sleeping... NAS Vimto and diet lemonade was hungry so had a John West Light Lunch pasta thing - 5.5 syns

Dinner
Slow Cooked Chicken, served with kale and roasted onion, pepper, carrot, aubergine, mushroom, potato & sweet potato Gravy - 3 syns
scchickenandveg.jpg

For work tonight
NAS Squash
Apple
Space Raiders - 3 syns

Total Syns - 13 syns
Weekly Syns - 13 from a max. of 105

Last edited:
Welcome! Always pleased to see new subbies! Makes me feel my daily ramblings are worth reading. Congrats on your losses so far too, we've lost similar amounts :)

Well done gem! In just waiting to go into weigh in. And group now :( think its gonna be horrid :( how do you ever stop the binge mentality I have I don't know!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Ducky! Good Luck chick! I don't think we will ever get out of it...I know I won't. If the scales don't show what your hoping for just draw a line and get back on it for next week. You can do this chick...even with the odd binge, it'll just take a little longer :)

Thanks lost 2.5lbs so am happy with that :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's fantastic! See? All that worrying for nothing! Well done! I'd take that any week! ;)

Thanks Hubz! I'm very happy with it. Now to shift 3lbs to get into the 11 stones!

Hi Gem, here to sub :)

Back