Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Welcome Elanor! Pleased to see you here :)

I feel like crap today, it started to come on during the night at work, gonna curl up under the duvet on the sofa and try and get warm. I've decided I'm having the day off plan. I'm not going to go mad, but I just want cups of tea and a hot curry later to try kill off this cold. In a way it's come at a good time as the new element came for the cooker yesterday and it's worse than that, so he's told me not to use it and we have to get a new one tomorrow. I really could not face a salad today :(

Hoping that normal service will be resumed tomorrow :)

Welcome Elanor! Pleased to see you here :)

I feel like crap today, it started to come on during the night at work, gonna curl up under the duvet on the sofa and try and get warm. I've decided I'm having the day off plan. I'm not going to go mad, but I just want cups of tea and a hot curry later to try kill off this cold. In a way it's come at a good time as the new element came for the cooker yesterday and it's worse than that, so he's told me not to use it and we have to get a new one tomorrow. I really could not face a salad today :(

Hoping that normal service will be resumed tomorrow :)

Oh hope you feel better soon Gemsta. A sofa day sounds like the perfect cure x

Aww Gemsta hope you feel better soon!!! I'm sure the curry/tea will make you feel much better and youll be back to normal in no time!! :) x

Feel better soon love xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Awww.... thanks everyone :) I've not long woke up after 3 hours sleep. I took some Sudafed before and that's helped with the sinus pain around my eyes. I feel a bit better so am going to have a nice hot shower to see if that helps me feel a bit more like myself before taking some more tablets.

Hope you are feeling a bit better. Tea and curry sounds like a good idea :) I get awful sinus pain when I have a cold, so I feel your pain :( It is horrible!

Thanks girls :) I felt much better after a shower and washing my hair (Why is that washing your hair makes you feel better? Strange huh?)
The curry was lovely though I didn't finish it. Now I'm feeling all :sick:
Going to chill out and watch The Island on 4 at 9 then dose myself up again, go to bed and hope I feel better tomorrow :)

Glad to hear you're feeling a little better Gemsta, I get that with washing my hair too... think it must be the massaging sensation on our head maybe? Hope you sleep well x

Thanks again everyone for the well wishes :) Feeling much better this morning and even struggled to finish my breakfast. I'm a tad worn out as I've done all the housework. A friend from work is coming round in a while for a catch up, don't get to see her much nowadays with me on nights so looking forward to that. Hoping the sun comes out later as if so we're going to put the spa up. Ray's told me though I have to 'cover up them bones'..lol... He don't like it now he can see my collar bones and shoulders now :8855:

Off to catch up with everyone else now and then do today's diary :)

Morning Gemsta, so glad you're feeling better :) Enjoy the spa...and show off those bones with pride!!!

Hiya Gemsta,

Glad your feeling better in time for the weekend!!! You get them bones out you deserve to hehe!!! Enjoy the spa lovely looking forward to seeing your food diary!

Thanks girls :) No sunshine as of yet, hopefully over the weekend we will get it out :)

So back on plan today after yesterday's day off! I'm going to try and limit my syns to no more than 10 for this week.

Friday 17th April - EE

HEA - 250ml milk
HEB - 2 Weetabix

Breakfast
Weetabix with milk and a chopped banana and strawberries

2 x Options Choc Orange - 3 syns
Banana

Lunch
So we went out to the pub. I was good though! Steak, Jacket, Peas, Grilled Tomato and mushroom.
Pepsi - 8 syns

Dinner
SW Fish & Chips from the Food Glorious Food cookbook for a change! Mmmmm hope it's nice as it looks! Pics coming later!
Fish, SW Chips and Mushy Peas
swfishandchips.jpg
Melon, Apple, Strawberries & Raspberries with FF peach youghurt

Total Syns - 11 syns
Weekly syns - 11 out of max.90 (Took 15 off as was off plan Thursday)

Last edited:
Good to hear you feeling a bit better. SW fish and chips sound good. Will have to look that one up. Not had fish for a long time.

I'll add the recipe later Doreen :)

So we went to the pub had a SW friendly meal and a nice walk after. I was saying on how I'd like to be able exercise more at home without the DVD things, but while watching TV..lol.. Anyway I was cold and I started to feel a bit lousy again so we came home. Ray dropped me off saying he wanted to collect his winnings form the National last week, only to return with a exercise bike for me! :character0020: ok not an exercise bike, but nearest smilie I could find!..lol.. He's now putting it together for me! I love my man :D

So we went to the pub had a SW friendly meal and a nice walk after. I was saying on how I'd like to be able exercise more at home without the DVD things, but while watching TV..lol.. Anyway I was cold and I started to feel a bit lousy again so we came home. Ray dropped me off saying he wanted to collect his winnings form the National last week, only to return with a exercise bike for me! :character0020: ok not an exercise bike, but nearest smilie I could find!..lol.. He's now putting it together for me! I love my man :D

Aww your afternoon sounds lovely Hun!! Omg how nice of him! Now you can get on your bike and watch the TV at the same time lol!!

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 1lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Back