Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Saturday 2nd May - EE

HEA - 250ml milk
HEB - 35g Shreddies

Breakfast
Shreddies with milk and 2 chopped bananas
Options Choc Orange - 1.5 syns

Lunch
Jacket Potato with Tuna and salad - 3 syns for LTLM
Diet Orangeade

Dinner
Out with friends, not sure where yet :confused:

Total Syns - 4.5 syns
Weekly syns - 18 out of 70 (aiming for no more than 70 this week)

Looks good chick and enjoy your dinner out :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Enjoy your dinner out Gem. Looking at your Friday food it has reminded me to do the 3 type chips. Not done that for ages. I sometimes do carrot and parsnip too.

Hiya all.... Just ended up at a buffet chinese...was fairly good only had 2 plates (and trust me they were only side plate size) stuck mainly to a spoon of rice and noodle dishes with a few chips. The only bad bit was the 2 bottles of Magners I had.

Sunday 3rd May - EE

HEA - 250ml milk
HEB - 2 Alpen Bars

Breakfast
Banana and plum
Options Choc Orange - 1.5 syns

Lunch
Roast Beef, Roast New Potatoes with skins on, Roast Sweet Potato, Kale, Cauliflower and broccoli - Gravy 3 syns
Diet Orangeade
Fresh Mango

Dinner
2 Frylight fried eggs, beans and sw chips
Diet Orangeade

Hot chocolate - 3 syns made with milk
2 Alpen Bars

Total Syns - 7.5 syns

Hey keep hearing about kale and never tried it what's it like and how you cooking it x

I like it, it's like Spring greens if I had to compare it and I've only boiled it so far.

Monday 4th May - EE

HEA - 28g Cheddar
HEB - 2 Alpen Bars

Breakfast
Options Choc Mint - 2 syns

Lunch (late lunch)
Spaghetti Bol

Dinner
Pineapple

For work tonight
Apple & Banana
NAS Squash
2 Alpen Light Bars
Space raiders - 3 syns

Total Syns - 5 syns

Last edited:
Monday 4th May - EE HEA - 28g Cheddar HEB - 2 Alpen Bars Breakfast Options Choc Mint - 2 syns Lunch (late lunch) Spaghetti Bol Dinner Pineapple For work tonight Apple & Plum 2 Alpen Light Bars Space raiders - 3 syns Total Syns - 5 syns

Mmm spaghetti bolognaise sounds yummy x

Tuesday 5th May - EE

23,568 steps (11.16 miles)

HEA - 250ml milk
HEB - 2 Benefit Bars

Breakfast
4 Bacon, scrambled eggs and beans
options choc mint - 2 syns

Lunch
Small punnet of grapes and a diet orangeade when I got up

Dinner
Chicken Curry and rice
diet orangeade

Hot chocolate made with milk - 3 syns

for work tonight
NAS Squash
2 Benefit Bars
Space Raiders - 3 syns
Apple & Plum

Total Syns - 8 syns

Last edited:
I just have to share sommat with you guys... a friend of mine at work said she wanted to try SW, she does go to group and I typed up and printed off a load of recipes for her. She weighed in last Thursday and lost an amazing 9lbs her first week. She's so chuffed and I could not be more pleased...another 3 people are now asking me for advice and help in getting their heads around it. So I might still have not yet hit the 4 stone lost mark, but I seem to be inspiring people to want to change themselves as I have...I couldn't be any more pleased nor proud at the moment :)

That's lovely and you certainly inspire me! Xx

Weigh in tomorrow morning! I've been fairly good so am hoping for a loss! Anything will be good following the last 2 weeks of STS. After tonight's shift I have just 4 left before holiday! :airplane:

I just have to share sommat with you guys... a friend of mine at work said she wanted to try SW, she does go to group and I typed up and printed off a load of recipes for her. She weighed in last Thursday and lost an amazing 9lbs her first week. She's so chuffed and I could not be more pleased...another 3 people are now asking me for advice and help in getting their heads around it. So I might still have not yet hit the 4 stone lost mark, but I seem to be inspiring people to want to change themselves as I have...I couldn't be any more pleased nor proud at the moment :)

That is soo good Gem. It is so great when you can help people on their way. Well done.

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow. x

So weigh in...and I've lost 1/2lb...not a great loss, but back to loosing ways I hope :)

well done Gemma! :) onwards and downwards!

Back