Going it alone...so my diary and you I hope become my group! :)

Hi guys... Promise I will add food diaries later today if not tomorrow for sure. I am on plan, just tired and emotionally drained from the last few days. Off to bed now for some sleep x

Wednesday 6th January - EE

HEXa - 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HEXb - 2 Benefit Bars

Breakfast
Bacon Medallions, Baked Beans, Mushrooms, Plum Tomatoes and 2 Waffles (5 syns)
Tea

Lunch
Asleep but a some grapes and diet orangeade when I got up

Dinner
A chuck together that was amazing! Mexican Chicken Chill Bake.
Using Pasta, Chicken mini fillets chopped, red onions, mushrooms, peppers, courgette, passata and red kidney beans garlic granules, crushed chilli flakes, chilli powder topped with HEXa cheese
Diet Orangeade

For work
NAS Squash
Apples
HEXb
Muller Light Skinny Latte (Yummy!)
Quavers - 4.5 syns
Kit Kat - 5.5 syns

15 syns for day

Thursday I finished work and the weeks events got the better of me and I had the day off plan to comfort eat....my bad :(

Putting yesterday well and truly behind me.... I feel * week is approaching as well so that has not helped matters this week.

Friday 8th January - EE

HEXa - 250ml semi-skimmed milk
HEXb - 2 Benefit Bars

Breakfast
Pink Grapefruit and Strawberries with a mug of Winter Spice Ribena
Grapes to pick at until lunch

Lunch
Roast Chicken Dinner, Roasted Potato & Sweet Potato, Mash, Carrots, White Cabbage with leek, green beans and gravy (2 syns)
Diet Orangeade

Change of plan for dinner..still not that hungry so..

Diet Orangeade

Fat Free Yogurt, HEXb and banana

Options sachet (2 syns) made with HEXa
Curly Wurly (6 syns)

10 syns for the day

Last edited:
So up early today... want to pop out and see if I can pick up a few bits and get a hi-light kit for my hair that I can get hubby to sort for me. Out tonight with friends for a Indian, but I intend to be good for the day anyway other than that. I really need to get over this whole 'beating myself up after every blip' thing! I can't wait for Monday in a way..I am not hopeful the scales will be kind, not that I have been mega naughty, it's just the fact that something is always cropping up and putting a jinx on what I hope is a good week! Thursday off plan this week...curry and drinks tonight, but mainly bloomin' * week overhanging me, bet it finally shows up Monday AM and takes over any loss I was hoping for...lol... ;)

Saturday 9th January - EE

HEXa - 250 ml milk
HEXb - Weight Watchers Love Fibre Wraps, White & Wholemeal, 6 pack (1 x 42g)

Breakfast
Wrap filled with chopped bacon medallions, mushrooms, tomato stirred through with scrambled eggs and a side of baked beans
Pink Grapefruit & Strawberries
Mug of coffee

Lunch
Not decided as yet

Dinner
Off plan as we are out with friends :confused:

Going to keep today syn free until tonight to al least absorb some of tonights syns :)

Hi gorgeous, Thanks so much for the Rice Cooker message on Smurffets thread :D thought I'd come over and Sub here :D Will catch up and read through the 42 *gulps* odd pages as I always like to follow someones journey and get a sense of the person :D I'm sure I'll pop a message here later :) xxx

Hi Gem, just caught up on the last few days. Sorry to hear about your friend, the day of comfort eating is completely understandable! You have got yourself back on it though, and hopefully that will show on Monday :) (I am being positive for you). And very well done on your steps!! That's brill, will definitely help towards a loss :)

Enjoy your dinner out tonight, and don't feel guilty!

Thanks hun...that means a lot..off out now so catch everyone later x

I'm very excited with my little stash from ALDI and B&M today..also I popped to Morrisons and got some more Waffles (2.5 syns each) and LM Sausages (both a £1) not a big fan of veggie stuff but apparently the sausages taste like stuffing so I might well use them with roast chicken dinners a s a substitute! ;) Also nabbed me 6 Limited edition Muller Lights...2 Apple Strudle, 2 Key Lime Pie and 2 Peanut & Caramel! :p

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAUXaJdKKj_/?taken-by=gemsta1977

About to have one with a banana! Will let you know what they are like! :)

POST Yogurt!

Mmmmmmm...nice...could not really taste much Caramel, but I could definitely taste the peanut! Lovely with the banana! :p

Last edited:
Morning peeps....

Had a lovely meal out last night with work friends, it was planned before Monday's shock and we decided we would still go ahead as we needed it :) I have sneaked a peek on the scales this morning and they are showing a gain of 2lb! :( I know I had the meal and 3 drinks last night and was off plan half off Thursday as such but I didn't think it would be that much. I'm pretty certain a good portion of that is water due to * week..wish it would just come already. Part of me is considering going back on the pill if only just to get the bloomin' things done and dusted more quickly rather than these drawn out episodes! :mad:

Anyway, it is what it is and once again I shall have to walk into group and take it (AGAIN!) on the chin I guess. I have no plans for next week at all, so I am going to use my new meal planner after being inspired by Denn and fill it in as at least a rough guide to stick to meal wise next week. (My issue comes with how long I sleep after a night-shift so this is when I might have to change a meal!) Hopefully by the following weigh in * week will have been and gone and I will have had a 100% on plan week and I hope then I will see some sort of positive loss.

I am off to sort out my cupboards and plan a few meals for next week. Then I intend to give myself I good talking to while I have a hot soak in the bath I think. be back later with diary for today :)

Hi gem, just looked back a page or two, sorry to hear about your friend:(

Good to hear I've helped in some way with the planning though:)
It's good to at least have a *rough* guide planning wise:)
Oh , and that mayflower curry sauce is DELICIOUS! Think it's about 4 syns for 80g? Will need to check...but definitely worth it:)
Good luck with your weigh in, whatever the outcome you're still on the case!

Hi Hubz... My spin on I guess Oxo Roasters. I par boil the tatters for 6 mins, drain and shake well and add to a well Fry Light sprayed roasting tin, spraying again all over the tatters. After about 20 minutes make up a stock cube (I prefer the chicken one myself) adding about 150ml of water then pour in the tray over and around the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Put back in oven until golden brown and cooked. The potatoes absorb some of the liquid and where it catches the tray gives a lovely flavorsome crunchy edges. Call them 'Secret' potatoes in this house because when people come and I do them the SW way they always say how nice they are and how do I do them....I tell them it's a secret...lol...
gonna have a go at these, sounds delish

Thanks chick..it's been the shock of it more than anything tbh.

Cupboards are sorted :) Planner filled out (Hubby has deviated already though as he fancied Pork! :rolleyes:)

Looking forward to trying the curry..heard so many people rave about it but I have never tried it!..lol.. As we are having a early dinner we might have it later tonight :)

Checked online an it says...
Mayflower Curry Sauce Mix, Medium/Extra Hot, Chinese Style, 255g pack (9 portion), made up with water (per portion) = 4 syns
So I guess 255/9=28.33 ....so 28g for 4 syns ...looking forward to it! :)

Sunday 10th January - EE

HEXa - 250ml milk
HEXb - 2 Benefit Bars

Breakfast
Melon Medley and 1 pint of NAS Squash

Banana, Nectarine and cup of coffee

Lunch
Roast Pork, Roast Potatoes, New Potatoes, White Cabbage with leeks, carrots and sprouts LM Sausage (2 syns) and Gravy (2 syns) with onions
Diet Orangeade

Dinner
Chinese chicken curry made with chicken, onions, mushrooms peas and Mayflower curry sauce (4 syns) with egg fried rice
Diet Orangeade

Syns for the day
8 syns

Last edited:
Back